Chapter 37: Smile.

Start from the beginning

It had a really unique design, it was light, easy to love around in, and the blacksmith definitely deserved a round of applause for this.

Once I wore all of my armor looking through my sword on the display.

I first took my cursed sword that I got for free in a store. When I gripped its handle I could already hear the thousand voices of the women that were slaughtered as sacrifices by the tyrant noble that owned this centuries ago in [Winshern]. Somehow it ended up in [Puronia] and I always wondered why but I never dared to find the answer.

They said whoever touches this unwisely for more than a day would break their mind.

However I was an exception.

The sword uses magic to break the user's mind. Magic doesn't work on me and now I own this little cursed sword. "Even though father has told me to be careful- it's already been two years and heck I can still think normally."

Although... the sword also whispers some weird compliments from time to time-

I-I really don't wanna say what thirst comments it gives me when I use it and I ignore these ninety nine percent of the time.

It was a longsword with a double-edged blade. Its scabbard was black with strong golden metal for its locket and chape.

The length of it was just right for me, however two years ago I can hardly carry this thing because it was like the sword is telling me to fuck off like it had a mind of its own making itself heavy as hell.

I managed to win the sword over by never leaving its side for days and keeping a promise.

The blacksmith called it, "[Nirvana]."

I placed [Nirvana] on my right waist and my other holy sword onto my left.

The holy sword that I got from a dungeon exploration party by accident with some adventurers that were raiding the area.

I actually met Natasha that day too after the whole slime incident. That was awkward, the holy sword was my score so the academy let me have it. [Silverlight Blade].

I sighed for all this sword has caused me trouble. The church got involved saying it's a relic left by the goddess, weirdly enough this sword pairs well with my dark magic despite it being a holy sword. I'll explain next time but for now I must go.

I left my room noticing Alfred waiting in the hallway.

We walked together in sync with my armor making small clanking noises as we passed through the countless portraits of father's late wife.

"What's on my schedule today?" I asked, holding the two swords on my waist trying to focus and keep myself away from the headaches from drinking too much last night.

Alfred takes out a clipboard from his [Storage Ring] and his reading glasses reading everything on the list. "Since you have overslept I'm afraid you'll have to settle for a packed breakfast, young miss."

Ah, a packed breakfast. It's not that bad actually- I quite enjoy them. "Alright what's next."

"We have gained permission from the Duke, scholars, and the royal advisor to build an academy for basic learning for the commoners youth that has been approved after major backlash by the nobility." (Alfred) hands me the clipboard containing a letter. I took it, the waxed seal had a lion crest symbolizing that it came directly from the royal family.