Training with Flare! CH-18

Start from the beginning

"Huh?" She looked at her herself and saw she was still in her pyjamas. Serena blushed and covered her body with her hands out of embarrassement.

(A/N - Serena's pyjamas are the ones she wears in the anime)

Ash: Don't worry about it Serena, you look awesome!

Serena: What did you say? Blushing even more.

"N-nothing!" Ash replied while thinking to himself "did I really just say that?"

Gary: Nice job Ash! He said while laughing

Ash: Shut up Gary! As he gave him a death glare.

Serena: Goodluck guys! I'll see you later then!

"Thanks Serena! Later!" Ash replied while smiling at her.

Serena ran quickly back inside to her room. Embarrassed of what just happened.

Ash and Gary went to the forest. As they reached it, they found a nice open spot where they could train.

Gary: This looks a good spot to me.

Ash: Yeah! Let's do it!

They both let all of their pokemon out. Gary went to his own pokemon while Ash set up teams that could work with eachother.

Ash: Alright! Charizard and Infernape, you train together.

"Krookodile and Sceptile you two aswell and at last Pikachu and Riolu, you two come with me" Ash said.

The pokemon nodded and started training with eachother. Infernape and Charizard took it a bit too seriously as it started to become a ferocious battle between the two fire type pokemon.

Ash saw this and laughed it off.

Sceptile and Krookodile started off a bit more calm but eventually it became more and more intense.

Ash: Riolu use Aura Sphere!

"Pikachu, when Riolu uses Aura Sphere, deflect with Iron tail. And counter with Electro Web." Ash said.

Both pokemon nodded and Riolu started off firing off a Aura Sphere wich Pikachu knocked into the ground. After that Pikachu fired an Electro Web towards Riolu wich he barely dodged.

They continued doing this for 3 hours until they took a break. Gary also joined them.

Ash: Today was sure an intense session... He said while removing the sweat from his forehead.

Gary: Don't tell me about it. But I'm definetly seeing improvements.

Ash: Yeah, you're right!

At that moment something moved past them.

"Did you see that!?" Ash said while jumping up.

Gary: What did you see Ash?

Suddenly it moved passed them again.

Ash: There! As he pointed into the direction.

Then it jumped up and landed right infront of them.

Infront of them stood a bipedal, blue frog like pokemon with webhands and it looked at Ash.

Ash: Greninja.... As he looked shocked to see his old friend again

They ran over to eachother and hugged.

Gary: You know this pokemon Ash?

Ash: Yeah.. It's mine but.. It helped Squishy out to get rid of the mess Team Flare caused.