XXXV. Unsaid

"Nokssek lady."

This is the first time Yoongi gets to watch the executions happen. Despite what he imagined, they are quite silent. The only relevant sound is the sound of the sword before cutting off the head and the consequent rebound. He thought there would be a big scandal, but that wasn't the point. Twenty people were caught and of those he knows nine. He's completely unaware of where the rest came from. Sangwoo isn't among them and he can be sure that he will have already given away what happened. Even if he feels like leaving when his existence is unveiled, he's sure he will have no place with them.

Aside from cutting off heads and putting them in wooden boxes, Agust had his dragoness emerge to eat the remains. Turned into jade down to the last bit of skin and flesh. Devouring it and soon after, carrying it away so Migurim can imitate her in her action. The people do not look frightened, rather they present conformism and almost sympathy for the executions. While it was odd at first, knowing that it led to their death sentences caused the effect it was meant to: supporting the emperor in his decision to get rid of useless and dangerous scum he was thinking of attacking for the sake of it.

Nokssek lady approaches with too much jade in her mouth. It looks even comical to have her lips turned up and bloody drool dripping from her. She sets it down in front of Yoongi and Migurim emerges from the character, she gently and eagerly stirs, waits for Yoongi to give her permission to eat. With a gentle hand gesture the dragoness begins to devour him under the watchful eye of the larger dragoness.

"Burn the boxes." says Agust to the servant who bows as soon as he passes. He's not interested in putting them in spades on this occasion and in this place.

~ * * * ~

"I wonder who would have ordered such a thing? How crazy do you have to be to order such a serious and serious attack to expect such a serious response." Hoseok wonders nervously. It's too big, too dangerous and too risky even for the one who wants to carry it out.

"Someone from the distant royal family. Maybe?" Yoongi tempts and Jungkook shakes his head.

"There is no distant family. Because of the war your uncles and most cousins are unable to rule. Several died and others live far away with their hardships" Jungkook explains. "Beyond the two of you, there is no other possible heir to the empire.

"Why did they send possible heirs to fight? Was Hojoon that stupid?" mumbles Yoongi. Agust shrugs his shoulders.

"It wasn't that," replies Jimin. "They attacked Hanyang at the time and that's why there was that gap. We never expected something like that to happen... Even we almost got killed." Jimin adds listlessly. Jungkook exhales with the same bad memory of that occasion.

"Those who planned it will be dead when it's found out." That's all Agust says and Jimin gives a satisfied chuckle. Hoseok pouts, how he wishes he would stop being so natural about killing people.

~ * * * ~

He moans between his lips and Jungkook's, the general between his legs thrusting his penis in and out at a loud, urgent pace. From the anal cavity the semen from the previous orgasms spurts out, sliding a little at a time and falling to the futon inevitably. Yoongi's moans become more constant and anguished, accompanied by the clapping between his buttocks and Jungkook's groin. He scratches him too hard on the back and closes his legs around Jungkook's hips, drawn in and receiving the long orgasm from who is theory, is his younger half-brother.

As they pull apart they pant with exhaustion. Yoongi keeps his eyes closed and his head drooped to one side, his hair just a little below his shoulders sprawled on the floor. Jungkook caresses him, strokes past his cheeks, into his hair; licks his chin with some drool, thrusts his tongue into Yoongi's mouth and leans back fully against him. Yoongi feels pressed against the ground and that Jungkook wants to consume him.