XXVIII. Closeness finally achieved

"Do you like Jimin?"

Agust tilts his head to the side. What an odd question. I wouldn't expect it from Hoseok even in a wild dream. He denies and Hoseok purses his lips.

"Why is he your kisaeng then? My lord."

"I like to watch him dance and listen to him sing. He's my friend."

It's a concise answer with no room for him to misinterpret or misrepresent it in any way. Agust gestures for him to come closer and Hoseok sits a few inches away. He gives a sound of surprise when Agust tugs on his lip with his thumb, holds the kisaeng's chin with his hand and makes him lift his face a little.

"N-not that I'm jealous or anything," Hoseok says at Agust's mute question. "I just asked because you keeps him around, but still he's with Namjoon and I didn't...I didn't understand what he-"

"He's unhappy here. He dies little by little, like everything else."

His expression becomes saddened. To tell you the truth, I had never thought about Agust feeling uncomfortable. As in danger and has no place of comfort in any room of the palace. Maybe his room and he's been there so few times with him that he can't even be sure. He would say he hates this place and watching along with listening to what he and Jimin do is what brings him peace of mind. At the same time he questions one simple thing:

"If this place is like this why does he stay? why doesn't just leave and make his life otherwise?" Hoseok remains with a pitiful gesture. Agust half-opens his lips and delays in answering. "It kills him slowly doesn't it?"

"If I don't stay, everything will be the same."

"To this palace? "Agust nods, "but.... Alas my lord."

Agust closes one eye, lets Hoseok embrace him. While it's true that this place makes him unhappy, depressed and uncomfortable, he knows that if he leaves who will take his place will be someone like Hojoon. Everything will go back to the same horrendous circle of destruction and he doesn't want that to happen. He will do everything he can to make sure it doesn't happen again. Even if it's at the cost of going through life in a slow and gray way. Besides, there is an important point apart from the moral duty he feels.

"If the jade is removed from the throne, Joseon will fall: the jade dragons were a gift for good fortune and prosperity, there must be at least one or it will be total ruin.... Whether I want to or not, I must stay here."

Hoseok tightens his arms around Agust. It's so depressing. So sad. He sees the locks of straight blond hair. Ironic not to want him for an heir, to think him so weak because of his albino condition and actually be stronger than the others. Even in keeping so much to himself. Because there is more. Hoseok knows there is more. He still doesn't ask about the mugunghwa tattoo and he has a feeling Agust won't talk about it. Not even in his silent, mysterious way.

Hoseok shivers from a kiss on his neck and feeling Agust's hands pressed on his waist. Let them try to find the impossible path in the direction of being able to touch his skin. Pulling away slightly the first thing he receives is a kiss on the mouth. He holds him by the shoulders and lets himself be done by the eager emperor. He gets a small opening and through it makes contact with Hoseok, who considers that Agust has never actually touched him.

On the contrary. Agust lets him touch him all the time. From his hair to his skin when he helps him bathe. This excites him in a way he cannot define. Making him realize that he had been waiting for this to happen for some time. What Hoseok highlights the most is that Agust doesn't stop kissing him on every stretch of skin within reach. His neck, collarbone, chest, abdomen, thighs. His hair is so soft that it tickles and so he keeps a smile on his flushed face. Despite Agust has an almost nervous expression. As if he's afraid something is going to go wrong.

Hoseok pulls him close, takes his face in both hands and presses his lips together. Can perceive how Agust trembles, how his heart beats wildly and the insecurity as to whether he can continue, doing it anyway. Some soft moans drown between their mouths, Agust caresses and rubs him, with Hoseok running his hands up and down his back. Where the huge satin green engraving is: the jade dragon that has always inhabited inside him and makes him so different from the others. His hair, his head, even risking touching the scar is part of everything Hoseok does as Agust goes to more private areas.

An exaggeratedly silly laugh comes out of Hoseok to Agust's amazement.

"His hair tickles me so much."

He puts it all over his shoulder and avoid so much contact. Along with the occasional giggles are slow, anxious, pleasurable moans. Even in what should hurt, Hoseok feels great and the smile doesn't leave his face because of it. Not realizing that Agust stares at that intently. The kisaeng swallows hard, Agust between his legs and pressing his erect manhood. He still has part of the hanbok on, covers part of his back and shoulders.

"I like your smile." confesses Agust as a thought slips out. Hoseok widens it and wraps his arms around him.

"Ummmm~" Hoseok gives Agust a kiss on the cheek, above the scar. "And I like yours, I hope you show it to me more often." purrs Hoseok. Agust turns red and pouts slightly.

It was awkward at first. Hoseok isn't sure if he likes it, however, since it doesn't hurt he doesn't associate it as a bad thing. As the minutes pass he becomes curious, it feels good. He hugs it by the neck and moans softly, constant sighs and the usual Agust silence that this time he doesn't know how to interpret. He doesn't have enough head for that. Not for the first time, the second, the third, not even the fourth.

But advanced the situation and much disinhibition in between, being on Agust, Hoseok blurts out the question in the middle of an urgent sob.

"Are you not feeling good my lord?" much of the hair sticks to his face and falls down his back. Agust holds him by the hips to help him up and down, at the same time masturbating him.

And Agust doesn't say anything to him. Hoseok assumes that it was indeed good, however, it left a bad taste in his mouth that Agust didn't show it beyond continuing after the orgasms he had. A lot of notoriously forced silence and that saddened Hoseok. He would like, if it happens again, Agust to stop holding back. Stop thinking he's going to hurt. It's clear that he's not and the more he tries to make him understand it, the worse his emperor gets. 

More afraid of being just as destructive with what he hates, towards what he loves.

Sookie stood on the roof of the palace under the impression that she wasn't supposed to be in the room. She gives a shriek from feeling something on top of her. She bends her neck, giving an account of Nokssek lady. The green dragoness is noticeably larger. rubs her head with the purring dragoness of a thousand faces.

Well, at least she has company just like her user. What good luck!