42 : Secret revealed??!!!

Suddenly she felt a bit dizzy as she was working restlessly...she was about to touch the floor...but didn't touch.. before that two mighty arms held her...

" Watch out krishnaa..." He said

" Leave me arya...I'm fine" she said in a cold tone

" What happened to you krishnaa..why are you behaving like this to me...look I'm back home after 7 months and is this the way to behave your husband..." He faked an angry face

" Oh...is this the way a husband behaves to her wife...it's has been 7 months I'm living without you...you didn't even mind to come early and you know that your wife is expecting your first child..." Tears rolled down through her cheeks and she continued...

"ok...leave it...you can't come it's your duty.... atleast you can send a message to me right...?
3,4 messages in a week to your brother....not any one privately for your wife...waah... I'm not asking for  paragraphs and pages... atleast can you write 2 words na? Like how are you... how's our baby .." she said ...

Angry and disappointment was clearly visible in her eyes...

She went inside the palace... entered her chamber and sat down on her bed .. crying..
Dhananjay entered the chamber and saw krishnaa crying...he closed the door and went near ...

He kneeled down before her and held her hands

" Krishnaa I'm sorry.. please don't cry.. please listen to me.. please.."he pleaded..

" Leave me alone arya.." she said

" No...I'll not" he said in  a stubborn voice.

He came up and sat beside her and placed his head on her shoulders...
He turned making his head fell down..

" Look krishnaa ..I'm sorry...i was so busy that I couldn't..." he said and she cuts him off...

" Oh busy...so you are so busy that you didn't even bother to send a message.."
Unstoppable tears rolled down through her cheeks...

" Krishnaa please...let me explain..and please don't cry like this.. it's not good for our baby.." he said placing his hands on her baby bump...

Suddenly her expressions changed..she looked at him in shock..

" What happened krishnaa!!" He asked in concern..

" Arya..!?" She said and again a moan felt from her mouth...

" Oauu.." she moaned

" What happened krishnaa will you please tell me...I'm getting tensed.." he pleaded..

Again tears started rolling down through her cheeks...but now he can see happiness and excitement in her eyes..

" Arya....baby...baby...it's just kicked me"
She said with happiness and excitement...