21: Lost 💔

Soon the death news of vasundhra and her sons reached every nook and corner of aryavarth...

Soon news came to Dwarka also... devaki and vasudeva shocked to the core... devaki screamed.. hearing her scream, jaanki and subhadra ran towards the royal court...

The sight infront of subhadra was terrific..she never saw her parents like this..her father is crying by resting his head on side of throne..her mother fell down to floor and cried..her brother balram sat on side throne with hands on his head.. Revathy stood beside him by holding his shoulders.. jaanki and subhadra didn't understand anything... Devaki saw Subhadra and jaanki  and she ran towards them...she hugged both of them and cried...

" Maata..what happened?"Subhadra enquiried

" Maharani are you ok,?" Jaanki asked
Devaki didn't reply..she was weeping..

" Maata tell me what happened?"

Devaki slowly moved apart from them and said in a trembling voice..
"putri...jaanki...ou..our..dhara....our..dhara.. and her..her..4 ..s..s..ons is...nooo...more..they went to varnavrath for samrat's last rites....then we heard that...that... the palace... they stayed was..was ..burnt down into ashes..."

Suddenly they heard a  sound of aarti thali fell down to the ground..
All looked at the direction where the sound was heard...it's none other than our krishnaa...
She just came back from temple.she went for a special pooja as from past  1 week,her mind kept saying that something bad is going to happen with Dhananjay and his family... ..so she went to temple and just entered to give prashad to all...
But the news she heard took her breathe away...she felt numb allover her body...she felt that her soul separated from her body..tears started rolling down from her cheeks...

tears started rolling down from her cheeks

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Krishnaa went near her maata Devaki..she can see her Maiya crying and her little sister subhadra is crying like a child , sitting on the floor..
She went near her maata,held her shoulders and asked

" What... what did you... say maata...it's..it's just a lie ..na?

" No..no.. putri..our..our dhara..our prithvi..oru dhananjay....our Nakul...our sahadev...is no ..no more..putri.." her voice broke down

She felt her whole world is crashing and shattering into million pieces...
She walked emotionless from there to her chamber..she sat down on floor of her chamber..

" Raj... Rajkumar.. dhananjay... you can't leave me .. you can't...you.. can't leave me like this.. please come back please!!!!!"

 please come back please!!!!!"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She wispered to herself.. just then subhadra entered her chamber ..she placed her head on Krishnaa's lap..and cried out loud...

" Jijji....why it happened to us... Rajkumar sahadev..i loved him ..i loved him more than anything in this world..but..but..." She started sobbing..

Krishnaa still sat emotionless and caressed subhadra's hair.. suddenly her eyes fell  on the table near her.. on  it  she saw his angvastr which he gave her on that rainy night..she kept looking at it and finally took it in her hands..

she kept looking at it and finally took it in her hands

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She looked at it.. subhadra slowly got up from lap and looked at her jijji...
Her condition made Subhadra more cry.. krishnaa sat there like an idol, staring at that angvastr...she slowly brought that angvastr near her chest ..she hugged it tightly and said

" I love you Rajkumar Dhananjay..i wanted to confess it to you..but..but..look at my destiny..i.. i..can't even..."

This time she cried out loud ..loud enough to make the whole palace shake.. subhadra hugged her jijji tightly...

" Jijji...i can't see my jijji like this..i can't..why ..why it happened to us...
That day ..i asked you that what will you do if he never ever came back to Dwarka just to make you realise your love...but..my words... got real.....why jijji... why that happened in real... jijji...I'm so sorry jiji... " Subhadra cried

"It's not your fault... it's my ....my...fate...." Krishnaa cried out in Subhadra's arms...

"Rajkumar sahadev.. please come back..". Subhadra wispered

.
.
"Stay with me always like this krishnaa..." Dhananjay's last  words kept ringing in her ears
Krishnaa's pov
.he never wanted to leave me..then why ..why mahadev..why...?
Why did you take him away from me..if he is not mine..then why did you send him to my life...? Why mahadev.. because you want me to suffer all this..how..how can i...?. Govind..where are you..i want to meet you Govind..iwant to see you...Govind.. sakha...
Pov ends

Krishna and Rukmini went to Indraprastha to know the whereabouts of the incident...
That day krishnaa and subhadra didn't ate anything.. didn't even came out from their chamber ..both sat there like a statue. tears rolled down through their cheeks and that's the only evidence for others to believe that they are alive...
Devaki , Vasudeva and Jaanki knew that their daughters krishnaa and subhadra loved Rajkumar Dhananjay and sahadev respectively..
They are also very happy and they also decided the same..
They were also ready to discuss with vasundhra about the same...but destiny brought them here...
On the other hand..
Without knowing anything , dhara and her sons started a new life after escaped from varnavrath as bhramins..
But Dhananjay's mind always ran behind her...his krishnaa..
What if she knows it? How did she reacted? She has any feelings for me?
So many questions keep arised in his mind...but he didn't shared it with anybody..his heart immersed in sadness...he can't make his krishnaa cry....
I Will come Krishnaa... I'll come... please wait for me....i love you..."
He wispered
.
.
.
...........................................................
Hope you all like it...
Do vote and comment
Stay happy
Stay safe 🙏

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें