5:krishnaa❤️

After 18 years......

18 passed away just like a wind passes..but only time passed ...all other things reminded the same...but not everybody..
In 18 years , there's a lot of changes happened to the children...all grown up as men and women... mighty, courageous, beautiful, handsome,lovely,kind,...and whatever...

     In dwarka..
The grass on the ground seems like a green blanket covered on the earth..the flowers on the plants seems like the scattered colours on the green blanket...a large water body at the centre made the whole scenario a wonderful one...The royal garden of Dwaraka seems like a part of heaven fell on earth...a girl  around 18 went towards the water body and plucked  a Lotus flower and turned...she ran from there and  her anklets making sounds...she called out using her full strength" sakhi"!!

The girl is subhadra , only daughter of vasudev and devaki..

Princess subhadra( very lovely, homely, very talkative,loves her jijji and brothers a lot..)

She ran and ran then came at the end of the garden ...she was panting heavily..she saw a girly figure standing there looking on a butterfly ... suddenly she called out.. "jijji...dekho mein kya laya"...

The girl turned as  that butterfly flew away...
She dressed in white with silver jewellery...she had a milky  complexion...the shape of her eyes resembled to the petal of lotus..her eyes ... Her eyes was fire..and also a peaceful ocean... Her small sharp nose had a nose ring hanging on it which increased its beauty.. her juicy ,luscious lips ...her white sparkling teeth added  more flavours to her beauty..her long, soft ,curly locks were set freely,touching her waist ... her perfect curves,her soft hands,small feets ....she is a perfect beauty...she is krishnaa..krishna's sakhi...subhadra 's jijji, balram's choti and .......

She looked at subhadra and then in her hand
"Where did you get this bhadra"? She asked in her melodious voice..

"From our  garden's lake "she replied in excitement

Krishnaa rolled her eyes..
"How many times did  i told you to not pluck flowers?" she complained

"And how many times did i told you to wear royal robes and jewelleries" she too complained..

Krishnaa also had royal robes and jewelleries as much as subhadra had..but she didn't wear as she always loved to remain simple yet elegant..and also she had the consciousness that she is afterall a maid's daughter.. even if the royal family bought her up....no one can never deny the fact that she is a maid's daughter..

" no..no the royal robes are only for the royals....pagal"  she smiled..

But subhadra frowned  .." u r also  from royal family..you are maharaj vasudeva
and maharani Devaki's daughter...and don't even dare to take away my jaanki maai as yours"  she pouted..
Krishnaa looked at her lovingly..

"Achcha baba ok...i won't take your jaanki maiyya..u don't take my devaki maata ok?"
Both of them giggled.

"And jijji do you know mata told that tomorrow the princes of Indraprastha  will  come to visit here too..."  Subhadra said in excitement..

"Sachchi...?"

"Yes jiji ,So now we have to do a lot of arrangements..now come with me."..subhadra  held her hands and  dragged her and ran towards the palace

"Areyy bhadre...sambhalke" she giggled and ran with subhadra

    In Indraprastha
The whole palace was ready for the welcoming of their princes ...after 18 years , their sons was returning from gurukul ...all where excited to see them.. devavratha, vasundhra, chitrangad, poornima and all other courtesans were excited to see them....Rukmini who is now a teenager is very excited to see her brothers and she is going to meet them after years..so all were presented at the royal courtyard of Indraprastha....the subjects are very much excited to see their  crown prince ...( prithvi already crowned as yuvraj) an announcement came....
" Suno..suno..suno... Indraprastha ki bhavishya....samrat devavratha tadha chitrangad ki putro...hamari Rajkumar on...pathaar rahe hai...."
Soon all eyes went to palace gates ...their first entered the 4 brothers...sons of devavratha.... All eyes went on direction of gate way....
.
.
.
..................................................................
So how is the chapter....
I know it's too small but don't worry...I'll update another one soon...
Thankyou all  for all your support and those who have voted...
Thanks to my silent readers also...❤️❤️

Stay happy
Stay safe 🙏