9: Lost in her

Sahadev : "do you want some water?.."
She nodded in no..
She was crying very badly, sitting on a rock, holding her head with her hands ..

Sahdev : "don't worry..bhrata will save her.. please don't cry..."

Subhadra :" all this happened just because of me..."

Sahdev: "Rajkumari please calm down...

Just then, dhananjay came , carring krishnaa in his arms...
Seeing this , subhadra ran towards him...

" jijji..what happened to my jijji..jijji .. open your eyes.... what happened to my jiji  rajkumar? Jijji..jijii... It's me jiji, your bhadra.. please look at me jijji..." She cried out...

Dhananjay didn't Utter a word...all he could do was to stare at  the godess in his arms....
He walked towards the palanquin..he laid down her in the palanquin and asked subhadra to get in it...she got in and the palanquin moved forward..
Dhananjay sat on his horse.. unknowingly his eyes turned moist...

" Is she ok bhrata?" Sahdev asked
He nodded...just nodded..and Sahdev find it strange...

Everyone in the palace is now worried... devaki and jaanki is crying badly.. Revathy is trying her best to console them...but all went in vain..
Suddenly they heard the footsteps of ko horses and looked towards entrance..the palanquin stopped ...
Dhananjay got down from the horse...
Asked subhadra to get down..she got down ..then dhananjay took out the unconscious krishnaa from the palanquin in his arms...
All got shocked..

" Krishnaaaa!!!!" Janaki almost screamed

" Mere putri ko kya hua" devaki yelled..
They ran towards dhananjay...

Devaki gently patted on her cheeks...
" Putri.. putri krishnaa..choti....choti dekho...dekho mujhe...choti...." She cried..
Dhananjay  came out of his trance and replied...

" Nothing to worry maami..she is exhausted..that's why..call rajavaidhya.. she'll be fine" Dhananjay replied in  trance

"Then come fast..daasi call rajavaidhya.. immediately".. maharaj ordered..

Dhananjay carried her in his arms to her chamber...he is still looking at her ...he lost in her..
He reached her chamber and laid her down on her bed and stepped back...
Soon devaki and jaanki sat on two sides of her .. rubbing her hands and caressing her face... Rajavaidhya entered the chamber and started examining her..
He went to the door and stood beside his brothers,without saying anything..
The twins  exchanged a glance of doubt because of their brother's strange behaviour from the past few hours..
Dhananjay stood there silently... his  heart wished to sat beside her, caresses her  till she gains consciousness..
But he controlled himself..
Suddenly rajavaidhya's voice cut off his chain of thoughts...

" Nothing to worry maharani...she is alright... she is a little bit tired and got a hit on her leg ..but don't worry...i have applied oinment and gave medicines.. let her take rest..."

Rajavaidhya left...

After sometime she opened her eyes 
and said"maata..maiyya..where is my bhadra..is she alright??" ..

"Krishnaa...choti..u fine na?"devaki asked in concern..jaanki caressed her face

She got up and leaned  to the bed...
Dhananjay looked at her and again....her eyes..it's just took his life away...

"Haye bholenath !! this girl would take my life..." He thought.. looking at her..

 looking at her