20:Lakshagraha fire

Dhara and her sons along with her daughter in law devika got ready to go to varnavrath ,a city located at the banks of Ganga..

Chitrangad ordered his servants to make all necessary arrangements for them...but his sons made  arrangements to make their pyre...
With help of mamashree sakuni dhuryodhan ordered his loyal servants to make lakshagraha ...a palace made of lac,wax ,butter and dried straws..
A palace made of all inflammable substances...

Without knowing that truth .. chitrangad send them to varnavrath.. actually chitrangad doesn't have the intention to harm his brother's family..he just wanted to sat on the throne and he got succeeded in it..so now, he has no problem..but for dhuryodhan, the 4 brothers were a threat to him and his future plans..as long as these 4 are alive , his chance to become next samrat is less..

Minister vidur warned them to avoid this journey but as it was necessary they decided to continue their journey...
They set out to varnavrath...dhara had a strange feeling in her mind that she will never came back to Indraprastha...
Dhuryodhan and his brothers  bid adieu to his brothers with wholehearted assuming that they'll never return but destiny has some other plans..
By night,they reached varnavrath but the sight they saw left them amazed..

The whole palace had only one source of light ie, moonlight..
All felt something strange on it...why there is no fire lamps here..
" Doesn't it seems strange bhrata? " Dhananjay asked prithvi..

" Yes jay, but don't know why...come lets check it out. "

All entered in the palace..
Nakul and sahadev started to roam around the palace and found some things strange..
Jay and prithvi was busy in talks and devika  helped dhara  to settle down their things..
Suddenly Nakul and sahadev came running...
" Bhrata ..bhrata u know what..the kitchen of this palace is not inside the palace...its on outside..."Nakul exclaimed

" Whatttt!!" All got surprised by this Statement..

" How can kitchen be located outside...are you sure putr?" Dhara asked

"Yes mata we are sure... something mysterious is here ...and also i noticed a strange room in this palace. it's ground is covered with carpet...but rest of other rooms  with marble.." sahadev stated
Now every one got confused..

" And those 4 wicked frauds had a dirty smirk on their mouth when we left.." Dhananjay fumed with anger..

"Jyesht Bhrata do something.. something is fishy..and those maids and servents.. their behaviour is also very strange..sure they are hiding something" Nakul pleaded..

4 brothers ran to the four corners of palace...
They started to check every nook and corner of the palace...
Finally Dhananjay walked towards the left side of the palace..he found something dripping from the wall..
He went there and took some using his index finger..he rubbed it in between his fingers and smelled it...

" Butterrr!!!!!" He exclaimed..

He ran towards the main hall calling out prithvi...
" Bhrata... bhrata..."

" What happened jay?" Prithvi asked  and jay was panting heavily..

" Bh..bhrata...please we have to get out from here immediately..."

" Why?"

" Because this palace is made of inflammable substances bhrata...it's made up of butter,lac and wax.."

" Whatttt!!!!!!!!" All screamed out of shock...

"Yes mata ..we have to get out of this..." within minute, the fire set out through out the palace...

All went numb..dhara and devika started to cry..
" Don't worry mata we'll be safe.."Dhananjay assured..

Suddenly Nakul came running and  remembered them about the chamber of carpet..

" Bhrata I've checked the ground of a chamber which is covered in carpet..it's a huge tunnel on the ground bhrata..i think its made for servents to escape ...
Come bhrata"

The roaring fire started to burn down the whole palace into ashes..
All went to the chamber which Nakul said
First sahadev entered the tunnel . Then he helped dhara and devika. nakul and jay followed them and prithvi went at last..

They strated walking through the underground tunnel and reached the other bank of river...
Now the whole palace burned down in ashes.. nothing was left there instead of some ashes..

Soon ,the news of this accident spreaded in whole aryavarth..
Whole Indraprastha immersed in great sadness... first, their beloved samrat left and now his family....

Mahasamrat bheeshm immediately went to varnavrath ..
The sight infront of him shocked him to the core ..
Whole palace burned down into ashes..he sat on knees and cried out loud...
he took some ashes in his hands and said.." first my son...then my grandchildren..why mahadev...why?"

Meanwhile on other hand, devavratha putras went to other banks of river and started to live a new life..
.
.
.
............................................................
How is it guys?....
These incidents are just my imagination.. i hope all like it ....

Do vote and comment please
Stay happy
Stay safe 🙏