62 : Looking for a bride

At night,
Draupadi sat on her lavish bed with some parchments infront of  her....she seriously looked each and every parchment with utter concentration....
As now they are back at palace, there is lot if work pending and she is the finance minister..so she has to look each and every accounts thoroughly....they have to do things again from beginning...

She was checking each accounts with immense concentration and suddenly a daasi came and bowed infront of her...
" Yuvrani... Rajkumar Abhimanyu and Rajkumar shrutkarma is asking permission to see you "

Krishnaa's eyes lit up in happiness and she immediately replied
" Let them.."

She kept her parchments aside to the nearby table and she saw her sons coming inside ....
Both climbed on to the bed and hugged her from both sides....
Krishnaa couldn't suppress her happiness....her sons....she always waited for this moment...she placed her both hands on both of their cheeks and Chuckled.....

Abhi and kirti placed their head on her both shoulders....

" Mata ...we missed you so much..."Abhimanyu said ..

" Ha mata...we always missed you...we also wished to see you both " kirti added and krishnaa chuckled

" We too missed you both.....but tell me putro .. didn't you both miss each other?" Krishnaa asked

" No mata .... We frequently met each other...you know... we even switched our places...." Kirti replied with a wide smile....

" How?" Krishnaa asked

" Almost for 1 month , I stayed at panchal   and he stayed at dwarka " Abhimanyu said which surprised Krishnaa...

" Really? You went to panchal putra? How is mata and pithasree...? " She asked ....
She remembered them...she never spend some time with them...she didn't even spoke properly to them...her mind always wished to meet them in these years....to stay with them, to spend time with them ..to call them mata and pithasree....
Her eyes turned moist remembering them....

" They were fine mata...and you know..it was fun indeed... you know mata..mamashree drishtadyumn has 2 naughty little sons ...dritikesh and dridaksh ... they are very naughty and hyper active too....they didn't leave me for a second...and our agni ...she was always clinging onto me...she was crying like hell when I returned to dwarka..." Abhimanyu remembered how her little sister Agnijaa cried that day when he left panchal....
A small chuckle escaped from his mouth...

" Maata .." suddenly they heard a call and they looked towards the direction where they heard that sound....

They saw Agnijaa and Indrajaa came running towards them with a smile....
They jumped over their brothers and
Parted them away from krishnaa and hugged her tightly....

" Maata....I missed you alot.." Agnijaa said and snuggled more into her..

" I too....mata... really.." Indrajaa said kissing her cheeks...

" Ok.ok...I too missed my Angels" krishnaa replied smiling ...

" bhrata Our little monkeys came...now I don't think that we will get some space.." kriti said playfully pinching on agni's cheeks....

" Uff bhrata ..you pinched me...wait ... I'll complain to pithasree.. "she said

" Pithasree.." she yelled and kirti gulped hard....

" Mata save me.." he said to krishnaa and dhe chuckled

" Pithasree ki chamchi" she taunted Agnijaa which she made a sulking face....