19: unlucky Fate and Realisation

" aaaaaaryaaaaa!!!!!!!" Vasundhra's scream echoed in the whole palace...
Dhara cried and yelled and fell unconscious...

The corpse of devavratha was bought to the palace ....
All cried ...vasudeva and devaki came along with krishna and rukmini..
Whole Indraprastha sank in immense sad but 5 were smiling silently...
Chitrangad, his 3 sons and mamashree..

while giving  fire to the pyre, the 4 brothers vowed to take revenge on whoever is responsible for this...
As per rituals, dhara sacrificed her royal robes and wore white clothes that usually widows wear...her choodamani was removed... now no longer she can tie her hair as her husband passed away...
Dhara wept hard in her chamber

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" Why Arya...why you left me ...? I have told you not to..to...."

Her Words broken..she cried out loud in poornima's arms.. poornima consoled her...
.
.
Days passed now it's time to announce the new samrat..all gathered in the royal court of Indraprastha...
There happened a huge argument between courtisans to decide the next samrat and finally minister vidur cleared the statement..

" According to niyam sanhita , when a samrat dies when he is in throne,the next heir of throne should be his son,or his brother or brothers son  ...here , his brother chitrangad is alive ..he also have same authority in the throne which samrat devavratha had.. so, according to that, maharaj chitrangad will be the next samrat as he is alive..."
Chitrangad was on cloud nine and his sons also...sakuni also had happiness in his face...
Mahasamrat  bheeshm was not at all happy in this decision because he know his younger son and his intentions which is not good for his country... but he didn't say anything ...
Dhananjay,Nakul and sahadev too was not happy in that decision because they know the intentions of his paternal uncle and his 3 wicked sons...
But prithvi supported it and stated it as dharma..he also stated that he can't sit on throne when his uncle is alive..
Dhuryodhan, dushassan and Drutsena laughed with joy as all happened according to their plan...

After days passed
Indraprastha got his new samrat ...
Chitrangad was crowned as the samrat of Indraprastha and poornima as samrajni
Vasundhra remained in the position of' 'raj maata'..she accepted her fate and decided to move on for her sons..
On the other hand, krishnaa was missing dhananjay badly...she always thinks about him..and things were same with dhananjay also... without seeing her,his days passed like years..

After a week in dwarka
Krishnaa was sitting in garden alone, thinking about something.. suddenly subhadra's voice cut off her chain of thoughts..
Subhadra :  "jijji....."

Krishnaa :" what happened bhadra?"

Subhadra :  " i just wanted to ask that to you.. what happened to you jijji? You are no longer my old jijji ..you have changed...you always sit alone, thinking something.. "(pouted)

Krishnaa : "oh my bhadra ,it's not like that..i ' m li'l bit confused.. come sit with me.. my sweet sister"

Subhadra sat down beside her...

Subhadra : "now tell me why are you confused jijji?"

Krishnaa  : "i don't know subhadra ...from 2 days ,my mind says that something is not right and something unpleasant is going to happen.."

Subhadra : "with whom jijji..?"

Krishnaa : "with raj.. Rajkumar Dhananjay"

This time subhadra burst out laughing

Subhadra : "oh..so my beloved jijji is thinking about rajkumar Dhananjay...not bad"

Now krishnaa got a lil bit annoyed..
Krishnaa : "look bhadra, I'm not joking dear.."

Subhadra :  "Uffo jijji u can't stop yourself thinking about him...let me ask you one thing..are u in love with him??"

Krishnaa got up from ground and started  fidgeting her hands in  saree pallu..
Krishnaa : " no..no..who told you that i love him..yes,he is the one who helped me but that doesn't mean.."

Subhadra :" Uffo jijji don't try to hide it from me.. actually I also passed through the same situation ...you know when Rajkumar sahadev ( blushing) was here..
now don't tell me that you don't have any feelings for Rajkumar Dhananjay.."

Krishnaa :" bhadra I..i.. don't know.. I miss him...i started missing him..he is only one in my thoughts.. nothing else is coming to mind..only him ..his eyes.. his smile.."

Subhadra : "jijji that's called 'LOVE' "

Krishnaa : "Stop it bhadra.. no.. no"

Subhadra mocked an angry face
Subhadra :" so u don't like him?"

Krishnaa : "no..no..i like him.."

Subhadra :"Oh,so do you think he miss you?"

Krishnaa ( blushed) : "may be... i don't know.."

Subhadra : "but I don't think so... I think he forgot about you"..

Krishnaa : "how can you say that..he don't forget me.."

Subhadra : "then why didn't he come here to see you?.."

Krishnaa : "Govind told me that he is busy.."

Subhadra : "is it? Then i don't think that he will came back to Dwarka ."

Krishnaa stared at her..she wanted to yell a big no..but hearing the next words of her , krishnaa couldn't control anymore..

Subhadra : "what will you do if he never ever  came back to Dwarka...?"

Suddenly krishnaa pressed her fingers on Subhadra's lips . Tears ran down through her cheeks...
" Don't ever try to say it again bhadra.. I'll die..."

She hugged Subhadra and sobbed..

Subhadra was taken aback..she never saw her jijji like this with so much of emotions..
She saw  angry, sadness, love ,pain in her eyes..yes, she got successful in making her jijji  realising about  love..

" J..jji..you are in love with him...do u love him jijji..?." Subhadra asked in excitement

" Yes subhadra i love him... I'm in love with him.. deeply, madly in love with him..."

Subhadra moved apart and looked at her jiji and again hugged...

" I'm so happy for you jijji...soon he will confess it to you and will make you his.."
Both sisters smiled.
.
.
Soon days passed
Its 14 th day of devavratha's death...
So they decided to do his after rituals in the banks of Ganga..
Chitrangad assured that he will do all necessary arrangements but his sons had some other plans...
.
.
.........................................................
How is the chapter??
Hope you all like it
Please vote and comment

Stay happy
stay safe 🙏

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें