36 : Departure

All rested there for some while...and departed to Indraprastha...
Krishnaa was very much upset thinking that how she killed a man...but her thoughts vanished from the very next moment she realised that she is going to be a mom... krishnaa sat on horse with Jay... she felt very tired and she soon slept by leaning on  to Dhananjay's chest...

Soon they arrived Indraprastha...jay told dhara that she soon going to get another grandchild.... dhara's happiness had no bounds...she is going to get 2 grandchildren with a few months difference...
Rajavaidhya gave necessary treatments to both devika and krishnaa as both were very weak . ..

Amidst of the happiness..., Dhananjay and prithvi's heart raged in fire remembering the dreadful incidents happened... .
Four brothers decided to ask justice for the incident ..and they informed maharaj about the same ..he assured that he will solve this problem in tomorrow's court..
.
.
Next day,
In royalcourt , all were present there... maharaj chitrangad sat on throne...

Prithvi who was sitting on the throne of yuvraj stood up and said " pranipaat maharaj...as i said yesterday..we want the problem to be solved..the real culprits should be punished.. "

" Yes yuvraj, you can proceed..." Maharaj ordered

" i hope you know about the unfortunate incident happened  Yesterday, our kurukul Vadhu s got abducted and one of the culprits behind this was punished...but the rest is still roaming around free..i wish they get apt punishment.." prithvi said to everyone ...but keeping an eye on dhuryodhan who was sitting at the right side throne...

" If you know who are they... then, tell me.. they will surely get punishment..." Chitrangad said unaware of his sons deeds..

" Yes.. maharaj.. they're none other than your 3 sons..." Prithvi said ..
Chitrangad looked at him in shock and bheeshm too...

Dhuryodhan stood up From the throne and roared" bhrata prithvi raj... don't say anything without evidence....i know you 4 brothers hates us to the core... don't try to take out your angry on us by making false allegations against us...."

" Evidence!!!!" This time Dhananjay spoke up...
" So bhrata dhuryodhan do you want evidence ... then let me tell you that we are speaking with whole evidence...
We have bhabhisree devika, krishnaa and bhabhisree bhanumathi as witnesses...."

" Yes...and if we were wrong, then we are ready to leave this country...for our children sake..." Prithvi said

This time drutsena got scared..he looked fearfully at dhuryodhan... dhuryodhan blinked his eyes in assurance...
" Then tell your witnesses to spoke up...we know your wives also ...they will also tell  that they were abducted by us what else can we expect from them too... " dhuryodhan said .

"Oh...so our wives will tell lie ..ok then , we'll ask your wife as she is also one of the witness...call bhabhisree... we'll ask them.." Dhananjay shot back...

Bhanumathi was called to the royal court.. she came... bhanumathi was 4 months pregnant with her first child...so she fearfully came to the court....

" So ...tell me putri bhanumathi...did you hear anything about devika and krishnaa's abduction...does dhuryodhan, dushassan and Drutsena have any part in this?" Chitrangad asked

She fearfully looked at dhuryodhan....
He gave a deathly glare and eyed on her belly...

She remembered what dhuryodhan said yesterday" if you dare to say a word against me or my brothers...then you child will never see this world neither you see your child's face"

Tears rolled down from her eyes..she closed her eyes and spoke up" no...i...i... didn't.. didn't...heard any... anything..."

Dhananjay, prithvi and his four brothers got shocked to the core....

" Sorry...sorry krishnaa... sorry devika..." Bhanumathi murmured ...

" Bhabhisree...how can she...."
Dhananjay murmured...
A big silence formed in the hall and finally dhuryodhan cut off the silence...

" So....did you all heard that... there's no evidence that me and my brothers did it.... it's sindhuraj jayadrath's fault and how could we get involve in that..." Dhuryodhan said...

" Mm...so we can conclude that
sindhuraj jayadrath is sole responsible for this incident and he is already dead and we can't do anything further..." Chitrangad announced...

" So... bhratasree prithvi it's clear that we are innocent...then what about your promise...that if you were proved to be wrong..then you will leave the country...?" Drutsena asked...
Dhananjay tightened his fist in anger...

" Yes .. we've promised and also we'll..it's not for us but for our children..if we stay here ,then it will be a threat to our children's life...so let us leave the country tatshree..but before that we want our rights....we want a country as our own" prithvi asked to which all got shocked...

Bheeshm's eyes filled with tears witnessing the unrighteousness happening infront of his eyes and also how his grandchildren going to separate...
" What is this prithvi...how can I give you country... that's not possible..." Chitrangad shot back

" You've to tatshree...we are asking our father's right...our father died while sitting on the throne..so we also have half authority on the throne... Here we
are not asking for a throne..but for a country..."prithvi asked..

Noe Chitrangad got tensed... prithvi is right...he has the right to sit on throne...so chitrangad thought it's better to give a country to them....

" Ok... i am giving a country to you...but I have some conditions....i will give a country which I choose...
That country can be ruled by you but all the official declaration were under the guidance of Indraprastha...
That country will be affiliated to Indraprastha kingdom..until you get  free from Indraprastha kingdom..
And remember, you will be declared as an independent kingdom when 100 kingdoms  come under your country..." chitrangad said..

Dhuryodhan became very happy hearing his father's conditions.... dushassan and Drutsena also had the same evil smile on their face....

" Maany hai mujhe.." prithvi said

" So...I'm giving the land just behind the forest of khandava"
The four brothers git shocked and thought how can their own paternal uncle be so cruel to them....
The land behind khandava a barren land..there were no source of water there...and also the forest is very dangerous...one can even touch a leaf in the forest...
Then how will they establish a kingdom there....
But devavratha putr was well determined and mighty too...so they decided to move from Indraprastha to there...they got ready for their departure
.
.
.
................................................................
How's the chapter
Hope you all like it
Please vote and comment

Stay happy
Stay safe 🙏