37: Swarnaprastha

Soon all got ready to go to land near khandava... dhara got emotional as there's lot of memories for her there...
Krishnaa and devika too cried....
They bid goobye to poornima, and bhanumathi....
Soon all departed...

Devika , krishnaa and dhara sat on palanquin and others on horse...
They reached the gate way of palace and got shocked to see a massive amount of people gathered in the gateway with their necessary things ..

Prithvi got confused and got down from the horse and asked one of the commoner..." Where were you all are going?"

The commoner replied " yuvraj...we are coming with you....wherever you all live..we will come there..no matter where it was..."

Prithvi's eyes turned moist seeing their subjects love towards them...
They permitted them to come with then...

Prithvi escorted devika's palanquin and and a large group of commoners...
Dhananjay escorted Krishnaa's palanquin and another group of commoners...
Nakul and sahadev escorted for balance commoners and dhara's palanquin....
All started their journey...
They frequently took rest .... Dhananjay saw a cute krishnaa sleeping inside her palanquin because of tiredness....
He smiled at it...

After sometime they stopped somewhat to take rest....the 4 brothers provided all necessary for their subjects...
Krishnaa slowly woke up....she got down from palanquin....she felt nausea and within minutes..she vomitted...
Dhananjay was so busy in serving subjects so he didn't saw it....

But some subjects saw this...a common lady ran towards her...
" Are you ok Rajkumari...?" She asked to which she nodded...

She again and again vomitted.... seeing this ,dhara came out of her palanquin and rubbed at her back to ease her vomit...

Some comoners gave her water to drink...but she again vomitted....

" Why is see couldn't stop it...?" Dhara asked in concern...

" May be she is too tired... Maharani" a lady said...

" But ...its not stopping... didn't you all see...what to do now..." dhara asked
rubbing her back...and krishnaa still vomitting...

" May be it's because of this traveling maharani...or may be because the one inside her is very strong..."

Dhananjay saw a gathering beside krishnaa's palanquin.. 
He ran towards there...and saw krishnaa vomitting and dhara rubbing her back ..

He went towards them and asked
" What happened mata??" He asked

"Don't know putr...she is vomitting very badly"

Dhananjay looked at her in concern...she looked him .. smiled a bit but again vomitted....

"Are you ok Krishnaa?" He asked placing his hand on her shoulders.. she nodded in yes..

commoners suggested her to sat down under a tree beside...
After a couple of minutes, she felt better...

Dhananjay was kept looking at her frequently...he travelled on his horse beside krishnaa's palanquin...she frequently watched her and saw her sleeping peacefully inside palanquin....after sometime they continued their journey.. and reached land behind khandava....

Krishnaa who was resting in her palanquin got down....
Subjects got disappointed as they saw the barren land there....

Devika did arrangements for bhumi pooja....
She prayed to bhoomi devi, trimoorthis, 5 lords....and poured water onto the earth....