41 : coming back

She looked at all but none of them had a happiness in their face...
She saw dhara's eyes filled with tears..
She handed prathi to devika...
Devika too found very sad.... krishnaa couldn't figure out anything...
Everyone looked sadly at krishnaa....

But what prithvi said to her shocked her to the core....

" What did arya said bhratasree...is he coming" krishnaa asked in excitement..

There was a total silence there..

" Tell me bhratasree.." she again asked

Prithvi said" behen krishnaa...it's a message from Nakul.... don't get worried.... Dhananjay got injured in a war between us and Vidarbha kingdom...its nothing serious...they knows that they could never defeat him by fighting with him...so they cheated on him...it's nothing serious behen..he is under treatment of Nakul and sahadev...he will get well soon..."

Krishnaa looked at him in shock.... what he said further wasn't heard by her....only one sentence ringed in her ears.." Dhananjay was injured"

Tears filled in her eyes

Tears filled in her eyes.... she saw everyone looking at her curiously...she felt like she is losing her senses... within minutes,her eyes rolled back ...
She fell unconscious into her daasi sudhrma's arms....

" Krishnaa!!!" Dhara cried out and called her...

She slightly patted on her cheeks but of no use...
They took her swiftly to her chamber...
Rajavaidhya has called and she checked her...

" Nothing to worry maharani... she's fine...her blood pressure fluctuated ... that's why..." rajavaidhya said

" And our baby?" Dhara asked in concern

" Baby is also fine maharani... infact it is very strong...and she is so tired...so please provide her more food and make her happy.."

Rajavaidhya said to which dhara nodded..dhara and devika sat beside her and slowly caressed her hairs...

After sometime,
Krishnaa woke up to see a smiling dhara standing beside her with a silver bowl in her hand...

" What's this mata..?" She asked getting up by holding her baby bump...

" Putri ...our rajavaidhya said that you are too weak..so have this.."
Krishnaa looked into the bowl and she saw some fruits...
She frowned...

" No mata..i don't want this.." she said looking away..

" Don't tell like that putri...it's good...take it.." dhara said..

" No mata.. please"she pouted like a kid..

" Then what do you want" she asked

" I want to see arya " she said ...tears filled in her eyes..