40 : Seperation

krishnaa became little sad hearing this news that Dhananjay is leaving...
After their marriage,it's the first time he is going away from her...
She felt very sad but she knows that it's for their country...

That night,
Krishnaa was sitting infront of the dressing table removing her heavy jewelry..
Suddenly she felt like vomitting..she went to bathroom..

Just then, Dhananjay's came inside with a heavy heart,but he didn't find Krishnaa there made him more scared and sad...

"Krishnaa!!!!"he called out loud...

He heard some sounds from the bathing area attached to their chamber...
He ran towards there and saw a tired Krishnaa vomitting...

He went there, held her hands and slowly rubbed  on her back to ease her vomit...

After sometime, she felt better...
He held her her hands  with one hand and another  hand on her waist and helped her to walk towards the room..

He made her sit on the bed...
He sat down on knees....he held her hands..tears ran down through his eyes...

" Krishnaa ... how can I leave you in such a condition...?" He asked..

Her eyes too filled with tears...
She whipped it and said "  i can't stay without you arya...but it's your dharma...your duty and responsibility to serve our country...and me..I'll take care of myself and our child..."

Unstoppable tears rolled down through her cheeks...
He came closer to her and whipped her tears...

"No krishnaa...please don't cry ...please...I'll try my best to come to you soon..."he said to which she nodded

He slowly leaned down and placed his head on her lap...

" Krishnaa" he called

" Hmm.."

" If something happens to me...then , don't get shattered...i can't see you in pain and make our child a warrior if it's a boy or girl...take care of yourself and my child" he said with tears in her eyes...

" Shut up arya..." She got angry..

He got up from her lap..
He saw her eyes turned red..tears started rolling down from her eyes..

" How can you. . how can you say like that....?? You can't..you can't leave me and
I can't leave without you...  I have already suffered a  lot when I thought you was no more...not again....you'll never say this again to me .. you understand... Aryaputr Dhananjay..." She said in anger and went towards the window nearby...

Dhananjay understood that she got anger in hearing his statement...
He slowly went near her and held by her waist .. turned her ..

" Sorry krishnaa.." he said

" No arya... you know I'm already in pain...then why..." She said and within minutes she hoarded her head in to his chest and hugged him tightly...

" Please don't say it again ...Arya" she cried

" No..krishnaa ...i won't say anything more...I will come..i will come to you..."he said and hugged her back...

He slowly took her in bridal style and made her lay on bed...
He too laid beside her and started kissing her...
He sucked, smooched and kissed her passionately...
At last,He slowly placed his head on her belly...

" Baby... pithasree will come soon..till then don't trouble maata..ok.. pithasree loves you..." He said to which she gave a teary chuckle...