22: meeting after years

After 1 year....
It had been since 1 year , all believed that vasundhra and her sons died along with her daughter in law..

Lot of changes happened in 1 year ...
Indraprastha is no longer that old Indraprastha...
Indraprastha lost its old prosperity and pride because of chitrangad's luxury life and carelessness...he is not much powerful and valour like devavratha...

As bheeshm feared, powerful kings of other countries freed themselves from Indraprastha empire.... chitrangad couldn't control them and Indraprastha lost several war with other kingdoms...
Soon Indraprastha descended into  just a Kingdom from an empire....
Chitrangad is now not a samrat but just a maharaj with only 50 kingdoms under him...
People are also not satisfied with his reign....
Poverty and unemployment rate increased... slowly their prosperity started to loss.....
Bheeshm couldn't do anything but only to advise his son but all went in vain...

Dhuryodhan forcefully married Bhanumathi , the princess of magadh.. moreover as a major step of life,he considered that marriage only as a political benefit for Indraprastha..
Now dhuryodhan went more confident that devavratha's sons never ever will return as a hindrance...

But some firmly believed that they'll return..and the one of them is ofcourse krishnaa...
From that day when she got to know that her dhananjay is no more..she suffered depression for 6 to 7 months and now also she is not fully recovered..but still .. somewhere in her heart,she had a strong belief that he would come..

Within this time, dushassan planned to ask Krishnaa's hand to vasudeva..

Actually chitrangad was not at all interested in that alliance but  dushassan was so adament to ask her hand...
Dushassan wanted to take his revenge on her...From the day when she slapped him,he was waiting for a good opportunity to take out his revenge on her...

He also knows that she is Dhananjay's lifeline...now he is no more..so he decided to teach her a lesson and vowed to show her the real hell... so according to him,this marriage is his first step towards his revenge...

Chitrangad tried his best to divert his son from this alliance but he didn't pay heed to him..

.." I will win her at any cost.....yaadav kanyaa... tumhari mrityu meri hathon se hogi" he stated
.
.
Meanwhile, in dwarka..
Vasudeva and devaki also planned to get krishnaa married with Jaanki's consent... though they wanted her to be as Dhananjay's wife, now according to them , the fact is clear that he is no more..so they  decided to look another alliances for Krishnaa... several alliances came for her...

On such day, the alliance of king shishupal from chedi kingdom came for krishnaa...
At night,
Vasudev and devaki was standing in krishnaa's chamber..jaanki was also there
" No......!!!!" Krishnaa almost yelled...

" No ..no...no pithasree..i don't want to get marry...."

" No putri.... U have to...it's our duty to give your hand to somebody...."

" Ok pithasree...maata...if I'm a burden to you ..then I'll go anywhere"

Both Vasudeva and devaki put hands on her mouth...
" No putri...you are  our lucky charm...i won't let anything bad happen to my child...if u don't want to marry that Rajkumar.. then leave.. we'll look for another one....." Vasudev stated..

" But pithasree..."

" Putri... now you don't take tension...go and take rest.. Tomorrow you have to visit our shiv mandir...a special pooja is arranged there.."

" Ji maata" she nodded

both maharaj and maharani left ...
Krishnaa laid down on her bed ,within no time she slept...jaanki sat beside her, caressing her hairs..
She kissed her forehead and left..
.
.
Meanwhile dhara and her sons along with devika reached the banks of gomati.. now nobody could recognise them as they now look like bhramins...