In addition to the original pink, rose, light purple and tender yellow, the tribe is also dyed in amber, light blue,lotus and light green.

There are a total of eight colors, and after the entire dry season and half of the wind season, the amount of accumulated fur is considerable.

As soon as it was taken out of the frame and spread out, the eyes of everyone around him unconsciously stuck to the fur, and couldn't pull it off.

They flocked to their tribe one after another, clamoring that they wanted to change their fur. When Jing Yuan was about to leave, he made a special trip to let the people of Dahe tribe give priority to change.

Feng sent someone to inform Yun and asked her to call the wolf girl up by the way. When she saw the two coming from a distance, she put out the colorful fur.

The wolf girl is wearing a pink fox fur T-shirt, plunges directly into the colorful fur, her arm is pulling the soft fur.

With pride, "I want to replace all the fur in our house with you." When the

Dashan tribe came to change the salt, she changed all four colors and changed them every day, waiting for the habit of dressing. These colored furs.

Wearing their own tanned fur, they are always wrong, not warm enough, soft enough, and not good-looking enough.

Not to mention the tough ones, there is always a weird smell. No matter how you look at it, it is not as good as the fur from the Dashan tribe.

Before the dry season was over, the wolf girl began to break her fingers, looking forward to the dashan tribe to come and change the salt, it is best to bring more colorful fur.

The Dashan tribe finally came, hoping for the stars and the moon, not only came with so much fur.

She must change so many beautiful, soft and warm furs with the fragrance of plants and trees.

Not only need to change, but also a lot of changes!

It is best to switch back to the fur that can roll so much on it, and then not only can she wear it.

Most of the wolf brothers and wolves in their house can wear it!

The fur in the Dashan tribe is more than good-looking, and you know how soft and warm they are when you go through them.

In the water season, it is not only the wolf girl who changed to colored fur here. When they heard that they brought their f
fur, they all rushed out.

At the top of the run is Huyue, the daughter of the patriarch of the Dahe tribe.

When the wolf girl yelled, she yelled, "Let me change first! I have brought all my animal skins!" Behind her was a strong warrior, carrying a huge fur on his shoulders, and the number was not small.

The relationship between Wolf Girl and Huyue itself is not good, she ran too fast and forgot to carry the fur, seeing that Huyue even carried the animal skin.

Suddenly, wolf girl was angry, and snarled at Hu Yue, "Are you trying to fight?!" Would

Hu Yue be afraid of her? ! Obviously not.

The teeth and claws roared back, "Fight as long as you can. Without the help of your group of brothers, can you beat me?!"

She said that she was going to show the animal shape, her animal shape is tiger.

And it's the legendary tigress, who is afraid of the little wolf cub of the wolf? !

The wolf girl squinted her teeth unconvincingly. Seeing that the atmosphere at the scene was tense, a tiger-wolf battle was about to take place.