Ch 73 the girl

Beginne am Anfang

There is no room for her, just point to the wooden frame in the corner, "You take it yourself, it doesn't matter if you take all of it, it's so beautiful."

Jing Qi was particularly proud of him , saying that no matter what age, no one can resist jewelry. Temptation.

Seeing that all the attention was paid to the necklace and the girl ignored their time, she walked to the wooden frame and lifted the thatch covered on it.

The black stones in the frame are exposed, most of them are fist-sized, some are similar to small watermelons, and the crystals are not smooth and shiny.

He guessed right, it was indeed coal.

Look at the wooden frame in front of it. It's about two hundred catties. The inside is basically coal, sometimes mixed with some black stones.

Jing put his hand on the frame and was able to move it a little bit. If he wanted to carry the frame and walk around, he forgiven himself for being helpless.

Turning to look at Ye, "That's it, take them all back."

It is more appropriate to leave the arduous and great task of carrying things to Ye.

Ye silently lifted the frame, and then carried it with one hand, "Let's go."

After saying that he walked in the direction of their tribe, Jing Yuan quickly followed him out, and the girl put the necklace on her neck with a curious look.

She chased them and shouted, "Hey, these black stones have been cursed and can kill people after being burned. You can't use them as firewood."

Jing Yuan nodded with a smile, "Okay, let's bring a lot of beautiful fur. Do you want to come with us to have a look, they are all beautiful." The

girl's eyes suddenly became sparkling, "Okay, okay, I'll go and see with you, can I change my line with animal skins?"

After Jing nodded, she turned around. In the pile of animal skins nearby, he picked up the rolled animal skins and followed them back.

On the road, I cherished the necklace on my chest, and kept muttering, "It's so beautiful, does the fur have this color? The

color looks shiny, and the touch is particularly flexible. I just tried it and it kept pulling. What kind of rope is this rope made of?

Do you still have this kind of rope? I want to change more of this one, and replace it with fur or salt stone."

Jing Yuan, "Uh..."

It's a beast-shaped silver long hairs that fall from the lions when it change their fur during the dry and windy seasons, and the amount of hair that falls is quite a lot.

But they were all carefully collected by Ye, waiting to be woven into cloth to make clothes for him, and he was not allowed to take it out to change things.

The main reason is that I don't want it to fall into the hands of others, and have a strange possessive desire for the hair that it drop.

In his hand, Ye gave him those necklaces that he used to wear. Seeing that he has worked so hard to wear them into necklaces, Ye is embarrassed to go back.

Before they could bring them to Dashan Tribe to exchange things, Jing Yuan shook his head, "There is no such color, but other colors are also beautiful."

Last time they came to Dahe Tribe to exchange salt with their dyed fur . They did not expect it to be very popular. This time the tribe made sufficient preparations.