Tyron finally landed lightly on the ground in a crouch, and the scene abruptly closed.

.

The system announced: Second match was over, contestant Odin won with a score of 2:0.

This also meant that the champion of this competition had been determined!

The audience had already begun to cheer continuously by the time both players were sent back to the stage. In this warm atmosphere, the brilliant and gorgeous lights on the stage began to flash and whirl.

The little goblin host forcefully suppressed her excitement and followed the preset formalities, first handing the microphone to the loser Flower Blower and asking him how he felt.

Although Flower Blower was still wearing a mask, it was obvious at a glance that he was dejected, his ears practically drooping. After he received the microphone, he was silent for two seconds before saying, "I'm sorry, everyone."

The public screen flashed with a series of comforting words, "Flower, don't cry, stand tall!" "Flower, you did well!" "We'll be waiting for you here next year!"

And then, Flower Blower continued, "I'm sorry, everyone. I was unable to reveal Lord Four's real identity!"

Tyron really didn't want to pay attention to him anymore by now!

Host: "......"

Audience: "......"

Only the commentators were able to respond relatively quickly, "...Ah! No wonder Flower Blower was so obsessed with melee combat. Originally, it was because he was deliberately trying to pull off Lord Four's mask..."

.

Flower Blower clutched at the microphone and said dejectedly, "I wanted to give everyone something good before leaving the arena, but unexpectedly, I was unable to do even that. I'm really a failure of a melee ranger."

There was suddenly a series of appeasing words on the public screen, "We can all feel your sincerity, Flower!"

"It's okay, Flower. It's completely OK if you want to pull down your own mask instead!"

Flower Blower completely ignored the words on the public screen, letting out a dispirited sigh as he turned to shake hands with Tyron, "Congratulations, champion. I had a hunch that it would be like this as early as the first time we fought together in the competition."

Neither party had used their real style to fight during their first match, but Flower Blower had said back then that he could feel the birth of the champion.

And now, the champion was really confirmed!

.

All of a sudden, fireworks exploded in the air, the lights flashing on in unison as the huge screen changed to show the replays of the most wonderful scenes in the fight between the two championship contestants.

The audience performed a spontaneous standing ovation, the clapping eventually transforming into a wave of cheers.

This kind of heated, frenzied scene was something that Tyron had never seen before. Even the coronation of a King, and the ascension of the Pope hadn't been like this.

He strongly felt that as long as he waved, thousands of people would call out his name in unison.

At the moment when all the cameras were focused on him, and all the audiences' gazes were following him, the special guest for this championship event came up to hand him the trophy cup.