Epilogue

The canvas of sky was adopting the light orange color fading towards western direction

The canvas of sky was adopting the light orange color fading towards western direction. Sun God was taking his leave. Chilling wind, the blowing sand particles during the return of cattles, wrapping up of day long business by people were the farewell givers of Sun God.

A pair of eyes were admiring the routine of nature. The occasional thoughtful gesture of his eyes were reflecting remembrance of something.

He turned back when a hand placed over his shoulder. The former one shook his head over the eye brow raised expression of later one.

The former one is dau and later one is Kanha.

Kanha: Dau today you came early.

Dau: When i was late Kanha?

Kanha: Always.

Dau: So funny. I always come to see sunset on right time. You come before me. That doesn't mean i am late.

Kanha: You come on time always. But today you came much more before time. You love her more than you love me. Care for her and discrimination for me! Not fair.

Dau: In these long years also your childish side didn't change. You got married. Became father. But still also away from life's clutch of concern.

Kanha: If i will remain concerned then whose chaos will you handle dau? I don't wanna your touch over handling skill to be weak.

Dau raised his hand to which Kanha faked an expression of scaring. Then he side hugged Kanha tightly.

Dau: In these years too much things had changed na Kanha!

Kanha: Yes dau. With flow of time many changes had flourished. But

Dau: What but?

Kanha: We shouldn't discuss those now. We will have that with her after her coming.

Dau: Right said Kanha.

Kanha: Then let's go dau. Bhabhi maa, Rukmini, satya and others are engaged with preparation for her welcome. If we won't go to join them then

Dau: Then we won't be able to take part in the joyful celebration with peace. Our wives and she will have pleasure by taunting us.

Kanha: Got it right. Let's leave now.

Dau: Tomorrow we won't be 2 here to see sunset.

Kanha: Yes she would be by our side.

Brothers duo left towards the palace and the darkness of night sky followed them with appearance of few stars.

So readers, here's the epilogue

Put your overall opinion.

Drop your expectations about next book

Here's the cover of next book.

How's it?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey, LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN! Please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

COMPLETELY FINISHED 🦋🦋🦋🦋

RADHE RADHE 🙏