(4)COMBO BONUS PACK

Continuation:

Continuation:

It was night time again. After gudiya's feeding and everyone's dinner brothers went to garden with their gudiya.

"Kanha, why are we here?" Dau asked roaming in garden.

"In order to make gudiya sleep," Kanha answered.

"Means after taking stroll she will sleep," Dau was amused thinking not much effort is needed to make Gudiya sleep.

"No, Dau. Any task related to Gudiya won't be easy for us to accomplish," Dau's smile vanished at Kanha's words.

"Means we have to do other trials in order to make Gudiya sleep," Again amusement hit dau in a short gap.

"Dau, you got it so early," Teasing entered into the conversation through Kanha.

"What kanha! Always same compliment! Don't you have any new compliments for me? Don't u get irritated giving me the same compliments?" Dau shook his head.

"Dau, as your personality is the same how my compliments can be changed? Yes, I am also tired of repeating same compliments all the time," Kanha sighed to express his tiredness.

"Kanha, you will regret for these words. You have problem with my simple and stable personality, right? Then wait. Very soon you will be awarded with a multi faceted personality," Dau looked at Gudiya, and gave a knowing smile to her.

In response Gudiya winked her eyes. Kanha noticed this exchange of gestures in between dau and Gudiya. He became alert.

"Dau, what are you saying to Gudiya through eyes?" The question was too obvious to be asked.

"Nothing much, Kanha. I was saying her to make you free from the tiredness of giving same compliments," Dau replied about his intention clearly.

"Means you are saying her to give me brand new combo bonus pack of surprises and shocks daily," A betrayed look over Kanha's face was making him look differently cute.

"I was just saying her to fulfill your wish," Dau shook his head again, and this time playfully.

"Dau, indirectly you are saying her to make me regret on my wish," The betrayed expression was same on Kanha's face.

"What kanha! I just wanted your wish to be fulfilled. Hey narayan! The negative intensity of dwapar yug is prevailing now!" Dau looked upward to convey his words dramatically.

Gudiya giggled observing her brothers throwing tantrums to each other.

"Gudiya, did dau say the same which I am thinking, and will you do anything like that?" Gudiya gave a mischievous smile in return which made Kanha look at Gudiya and dau with a fake angry pout.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏