(47) INDIVIDUAL PART IN GAME ( PART-2)

Continuation:

Continuation:

With dau's question the canvas of present had driven into the flashback.

Flashback:

When dau was engaged in work, Kanha had asked Gudiya about the game.

Kanha: Gudiya which you thought to play?

Subhadra: I thought to relive the memories of Vrindavan for both you and dau with game.

Gudiya's answer earned an excited compliment from Kanha.

Kanha: So nice thought Gudiya. Let's start then.

Subhadra: Ok bhratashri.

Then Subhadra started to act like Yashoda maiya. They both pampered each other and Subhadra feed Kanha butter as Yashoda maiya. After that she ran behind Kanha like Yashoda maiya used to. After that the part of convincing and at last she tied Kanha to pillar same like Yashoda maiya.

Flashback ended

Dau: Is this the game? Gudiya was acting like Yashoda maiya to you!

Kanha: Yes dau.

Dau: Means now she will do the same thing with me also which Yashoda maiya did!

Kanha: Yes dau. Why are you fearing dau? You were pampered for maiya.

Dau: No doubt. But maiya twisted my ears also because of your deeds. I don't want that to be repeated.

A slight thoughtful expression of dau get it's exact reflection on Kanha's face also.