(7)NAME WITH LABOUR AND RISK

On that day itself, in afternoon Vasudev summoned all family members in his chamber, and announced that kulguru sri Garg ji had sent message about naming ceremony of Gudiya

On that day itself, in afternoon Vasudev summoned all family members in his chamber, and announced that kulguru sri Garg ji had sent message about naming ceremony of Gudiya.The ceremony will be held after three days. So, everyone should make sure that it would be grand. Then all departed to start arrangements.

All the preparations like inviting guests, decorations, arrangements of all ingredients for ceremony were done. It was the night before ceremony. Brothers  were with Gudiya in their chamber after night stroll.

"Gudiya, tomorrow is your naming ceremony. Are you excited?" Touching her soft cheeks dau asked.

She too nodded giggling, and caressed dau's cheeks like he was doing to her. Mostly she loved to repeat her brothers' action as that was only affordable in her part to cherish her identity as a younger sister.

"I know Gudiya you will get many names by your fame, and will also prove their relevance in your each step of life," Dau joined cheek with her out of happiness due to his own statement.

She wrapped her tiny arms around his neck in return. Kanha too went near them to have his share of pamper from the soft skin of the cutie pie in dau's arms.

"Yes, Dau. you are absolutely correct," Kanha joined cheek to her from other side.

"I am praying that she won't earn any name through which anyone can tease her like you," Dau told eyeing towards Kanha.

"Please explain me, Dau. Which name are you talking about?" Kanha too shifted his stare towards dau.

"I am talking about your popular name, and it's Makkhan Chor," Dau's playful tone made Kanha come in front of dau leaving Gudiya's side.

"Dau, don't insult this name. I have earned it with great labour and risk," Raising eyebrows Kanha warned dau.

"What kind of labour and which risk?" Dau too raised his eyebrows at Kanha.

"Labour of making and executing plans, and risk of getting caught and having black and blue beating," Kanha moved hand on his own shoulder like patting on it.

"Kanha, you were caught many times. That's why you got this precious name, Makkhan Chor," Dau corrected Kanha with a playful smile.

"I made myself caught intentionally. So that I can get this name, and this name is precious for me because it's connected with the memories of Nandgaon and Vrindavan," Hearing this dau became emotional.

Kanha hugged him to console. After sometimes they heard angry crying of Gudiya. So, Kanha went to her side, and they shared a group hug.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏