(21)OUR SAVIOUR

Passage of time was making it's proceedings towards the most awaited moments for the siblings

Passage of time was making it's proceedings towards the most awaited moments for the siblings. The moment which will make them to cherish endlessly till eternity. That occasion was about to come in which they had wanted to immerse by freezing it. Raksha bandhan was about to come. It was the day before Raksha bandhan

In afternoon the trios were in balcony nd were enjoying the cool breeze by sitting on couch gifted by the presence of half black cloud on the premises of sky.

Dau: Kanha, we are going to celebrate our first Raksha bandhan. I am so excited. Everything should be perfect.

Kanha:It surely would be Dau. In order to make an occasion perfect lavish arrangements aren't needed. The pouring of emotions in each corner of moments is more than enough for it. Rather than matterly show off, pure emotions are welcomed by the treasure of our hearts.

Dau:As always you are right Kanha. Anyways the required arrangements are almost done. I am just waiting for the moment in which we three would nourish the history with excellency of our love.

Kanha: Just waiting for some times. Then we would book our most awaited moments in ours name. By the way this time we have done the part of efforts of Gudiya.

Dau: Yes Kanha. We have to do this making of rakhi on behalf of Gudiya till her attainment of 4 / 5 years. Then our Gudiya would make rakhi for us by herself.

Kanha: Tomorrow we can adore our saviour with our gratitude nd with her deserving in form of our rakhi on her wrist.

Dau: The thread of rakhi is symbol of belief nd love towards them from we get the protection. Rakhi isn't limited to sexual identity. Our Gudiya has protected our existance. She has transformed me from mata Devki's womb to mata Rohini's womb. She has stood in front of inhumane attempt of Kans for protection of yours. She is worthy of our rakhi.

Kanha: Yes she is

Kanha: Yes she is. The one who accomplish duties is the worthy clamier of deservings irrespective of caste, age nd sex.

Hearing this from kanha Gudiya smiled brightly nd started pulling fingers of Kabha. Then Kanha make his face near to her nd she was caressing Kanha's nose lovingly.

Kanha:Oh! Pampering. See Gudiya how much good i am! You saved me once nd i gave you opportunity to trouble me for whole life time.

After getting this statement she got angry nd put a tight grip on Kanha's nose. She left his nose after hearing unclear word of sorry from Kanha. The word of sorry was unclear bcoz the possessed grip on nose was strong despite of tiny fingers of Gudiya.

Kanha: Aree! What's this Gudiya? I am elder to you na!

In response Gudiya saw towards Dau nd gave a teasing smirk to Kanha.

Kanha: Aree! Which kind of dangerous gesture are you giving Gudiya?

Dau:Kanha, she's younger to you in age. But the woman who protects she attained the place of mother automatically. As Mahadevi Yogmaya has protected us she motherly rights on us also.

Now Kanha was speechless.

Kanha: ( With surprise expression) Dau you are all totally right. It's true that in this birth Mahadevi Yogmaya has forgotten all previous happenings but she has basic traits of the all occurance in which she had contributed.

Dau: Yes, now you got the meaning of Gudiya's smirk?

Kanha:(With fake feared expression) Yes, i got all. Means the rights of messing nd troubling younger sister are limited to us.

Dau: Hmm, intelligent Kanha.

Kanha: Dau, always i make you realize the truth but today you picturized the shape of truth in front of me nd i stood at your place. Are our personalities inter changing? Hmm, i think now we both need to maintain a little distance. I don't wanna get beating like you got.

Dau: Kanha!

Saying this Dau put Gudiya on couch nd the game of catch me catch started between the duos.

Dau: Kanha, today you have gone. I have approved right to beat you nd today i will exercise it also.

At a point Kanha stopped nd gestured a cute sorry to Dau.

Dau doesn't has capacity to resist that gesture nd he hugged his Kanha

Dau doesn't has capacity to resist that gesture nd he hugged his Kanha. The broke the hug by getting hitted by a small cushion of couch. Obviously it was thrown by their "Saviour". They got their mistake nd included her also in hug.

So readers, here's is the next update

What's opinion about Kanha's saying on worthy clamier?

How's the siblings' bond?

Which fact you liked about the update?

Give response according to your heart nd conscience.

RADHE RADHE 🙏