(25)SWEET TROUBLE GIVER

It's the birthday of Kanha

It's the birthday of Kanha. After departing from Vrindavan, he has celebrated many birthdays but somehow the enthusiasm of mischief was missed from side of Kanha. Because this real nd bright shade of Kanha's personality had registered in name of the streets of Vrindavan, in name of fake anger of gopis being troubled by him, in name of the dangerous glare of Yashoda maiya caused by the complaints of gopis which always had melted by the innocent look of Kanha, in name of those sakhas whose teasing in games had created a different definition of cheerfulness for him.

But in this birthday Kanha has a live replica of mischief who holds an unbreakable nd inseparable share in the very base of his existance. She's their Gudiya. Today is her birthday also as "Krishn Sehjata". But now this fact doesn't hold vital place in anyone's recognition.

Kanha was now in their chamber after lunch. Today whole Dwarka showered it's love on him. He has received many gifts from subjects as symbol of their heartily feelings. After a long session of birthday wishing with numerous gifts, now he's in their chamber nd was admiring his " Sweet trouble giver" after Shri Radha Rani.

( Hey everyone! Don't tease Gudiya in name of sweet trouble giver. This right only belongs to her brothers. 😜😜😜😜)

Gudiya was playing with the gifts which Kanha has received by picking up those gifts nd placing them down again on the bed. It was seeming like she was expressing her astonishment by noticing these much gifts around her. Kanha went to her nd sit beside her.

Gudiya was trying to pick up the sealed gift pot of makkhan

Gudiya was trying to pick up the sealed gift pot of makkhan. Kanha chuckled witnessing this.

Kanha: You can't lift it Gudiya as it's weight is heavy than your holding capacity. You are seeming so impatient. What's the need? Gifts won't go anywhere. You don't remember previous incidents in this birth. But still you have the essence of those happenings in your traits. That's why only you are checking my gifts eagerly that too before me.

Saying this he laughed. But Gudiya was trying to open the silky cloth from the mouth of pot. She tried a lot but failed. Then she gestured kanha to open it by taking his hand to the pot.

Kanha: At the point where strength accepts defeat only dedication can can make you proceed there further. Like here when your strength didn't work, you surrendered the problem to me nd now i am helping you in fullfilling your wish.

Then he opened the pot. Gudiya immediately dipped her right hand fully in that pot nd make small imprint of her fingers on Kanha's nose.

Kanha: Areee! So unique way to wish me Gudiya. I am impressed.

At that time mata Devki came there nd saw Kanha's nose adorned with makkhan.

Devki: What's this Kanha? While eating makkhan you are always a child. You are an elder brother Kanha. Now grow up. So here's your attire for function of evening. Don't be late.

Saying this she went from there. After her going,

Kanha: What's this Gudiya. Today is my birthday. Can't you halt this cycle of your paying back for today also? By the way why is this payback?

At that time Dau entered there. You forgot when at morning the pleasant smell of dishes were in air then you told Gudiya that these smells were only to please your nose. So she didn't need to take interest in that. It's the payback for your that saying.

Kanha: Oh! Got it. Don't worry Dau. I will put off your this debt someday.

Dau: Means?

Kanha: Like you explained me the reason of getting my payback, i will also do the same for you when you will be at my place one day.

Dau: What a brother are you Kanha? I helped you casually nd you are wishing me to be in trouble.

Kanha: No Dau. I just wished to help you one day in the same way you helped me.

Dau: Not needed. From birth to till now i know all features of your help. Find someone else to enlighten your this dynamic shade of personality.

Kanha: But Dau no one has withstand ability like you in front of my this dynamic shade of personality.

Dau: Hey, Mahadev! They are my siblings who loves their Dau only to push him in front of trouble. What a fortune i got!

Dau was expressing a fake worried look, kanha was reflecting his ever charming innocence nd Gudiya was giving a teasing smirk brightly in their direction. After few seconds they three brusted out into laughter at a time.

So readers, here's the update

What's your saying about connection of Kanha's enthusiasm of mischief nd Vrindavan?

How's Kanha's advice, Gudiya's mischief?

What would you like to say about Dau's fortune?

Give response according to your heart nd conscience.

Hey, LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work to you as an offering in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏