(11)MASTER MIND GUDIYA

With the passage of time holi celebration came to grace chaotic lives

With the passage of time holi celebration came to grace chaotic lives. Whole Dwarka was preparing grandly for the first holi of their beloved princess. It was the night before holi. Kanha was getting ready to went to Shri Radha rani for celebrating holi with her. At that time Gudiya gestured him to take her with him.

"I know you wanna meet her. But it's not the time, Gudiya," Gudiya gave him a questioning look.

"Why are you making her confused with your riddles, Kanha? Dau accused the troublesome side of Kanha's personality.

"Then you make it simple," Kanha urged forwarding dau to Gudiya.

"You will meet Radha for sure. For meeting her it's not necessary to go near her. Just feeling her is enough," Gudiya nodded her head like an obedient student.

"You also proved that I talk in riddles. I thought you will prove others wrong in this case," Kanha threw a complaining glare to Gudiya.

"It's not her fault, Kanha. Your way of saying is more mysterious than your words," Dau countered

Then Kanha give a "it's not like that" look to dau, but soon interrupted by the mischievous giggle of Gudiya.

"See dau, she trapped me at first, and now is giggling on my innocence," Kanha's complaining glare spinned in between dau and Gudiya.

"Innocent and you! Don't change the definition of innocence weirdly, Kanha. I request you," Dau spoke suppressing his laugh.

"I know no one loves me here. I am going to my Radhey," Saying this he departed.

Kanha returned with colours of love prepared by him and Radha rani. On his return he found dau and gudiya were sleeping. So he placed the plate and his "pagdi"on the table beside bed, and left to take bath.

After sometimes dau woke up, and sensed that Kanha came back. Noticing Gudiya's sound sleep he went outside to check the preparations. After his leaving sleeping angel woke up, started crawling on bed, and reached near the table where the plate of colour and Kanha's pagdi was kept.

She took colour, and filled in each fold of Kanha's pagdi, and threw a war toy on carpet. At that time Kanha came, got ready, and placed his "pagdi" on his head.

"Gudiya, you know after my Radhe only you have the right to colour me," He gave her the plate of colour.

Gudiya dipped her fingers in each colour, and left imprints of her fingers on Kanha's cheeks. Then she giggled mischievously. Suddenly Kanha saw himself in mirror, and shrieked after noticing his coloured hairs.

"Gudiya, what have you done with my thick and curly hairs? Even Radhey hadn't colored my hairs till now. You know, girls are crazy lovers of my these hairs, and you just made it looking like rainbow,"

Then dau entered there, and laughed seeing Kanha's condition. As he stepped on the carpet, he lost his balance due to the war toy thrown by Gudiya, and collided with Kanha. The colour plate went in air, and all colours fell on brothers duo. Then Gudiya clapped her hands, and giggled.

Both saw each other, and bursted out to laugh. Then they went to Gudiya, and coloured her cheeks brushing their cheeks with her simultaneously as all the colours of love poured on them by their master mind Gudiya.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏