(32) UPCOMING AUSPICIOUS

Gudiyaaaaaa! A little high pitched voice heard as Kanha was troubling by his little consequences giver

Gudiyaaaaaa! A little high pitched voice heard as Kanha was troubling by his little consequences giver. He was making her drink milk nd she was splitting out that each time. Now it's 4th time of repeatation by Gudiya. Kanha was sighing out of calmness.

Kanha: Gudiya! My sweet, cute nd lovely Gudiya! Have milk nd finish it.

In return he received a strong nod of unwillingness. Kanha showed a thoughtful expression nd

Kanha: Gudiya! If you will have milk then i will give you makkhan by stealing.

Hearing this a light smile appeared on Gudiya's face. But she immediately sent that back nd turned her face.

Kanha: What happened now? You just had half of milk nd with other half now you are showing tantrums! You don't trouble dau as much as you.......

He was about to say next but then stopped by witnessing the eyebrows raising glare of Gudiya.

Kanha: Ok. You didn't trouble. You don't trouble. Actually those weren't trouble at all.

He said all hurriedly. Just then a chain of laughter gained Kanha's attention. The laughing was belonging to dau. He was laughing anything. Kanha gave a slightly teased expression in response.

Dau: What happened Kanha? The one who always trap others with words why today his words are stumbling?

Kanha: It's not funny dau.

Dau: Why not? When you make me trapped nd after that also you leave me alone with consequences. At that time your smile always glow on your face. Then what's wrong here Kanha?

Kanha: I am younger than you nd you are my elder.

Dau: And as a young brother you have right over doing mischief with me. You exercise your rights nd i do my duty by bearing it. But here i got chance of having pleasure of seeing your troubled condition without doing anything. Why would i let it go?

Kanha appeared a look like "Someday i would be at your place dau". Dau ignored that though he had figured out that look of Kanha.

Kanha: I failed to make Gudiya drank the milk fully. Would you like to try dau? Come on dau.

Dau: I know with which intention you are saying this. I am not that much unprepared now Kanha.

Dau proceeded towards Gudiya after having the milk glass from Kanha. Kanha's facial expression was like "Now the further scene would be enjoyable".

Dau sat beside Gudiya nd,

Dau: Gudiya! You know the preparations going on outside those were proceeding towards your special day, our special day, the special day of our whole dwarka. So let's join more spirituous deeds to that upcoming auspiciousness. Your cooperation is needed for that. See at the squeezed face of Kanha due to failure of making you drink milk. It's against the spirit. Am i saying right Gudiya?

Gudiya gave an obedient nod to dau nd dau made her finished rest of the milk.He turned to see Kanha's expression of "Really i underestimated you dau".

He turned to see Kanha's expression of "Really i underestimated you dau"

So readers, here's the next part.

Any guess about upcoming occasion?

Give your response according to your heart nd conscience.

Hey, LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN! Please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏