(3)PAYBACK FOR BOTH

Continuation:

Continuation:

It was lunch time. Gudiya was playing in her brothers' arms.

"Kanha, now it's lunch time," Dau told in between their pleasant session.

"Ok, Dau. I am here with Gudiya," Kanha assured him still playing with Gudiya.

Dau left for lunch. Now Kanha was with Gudiya.

"Gudiya, you made me to say sorry. But the reason behind that wasn't strong enough," Kanha told after dau left.

Gudiya was about to start her cry.

"No, don't. Let me complete. Listen you are my partner in crime. So, you should be in my side. Getting my point, right?" At this Gudiya nodded her head, and giggled.

"That's like my Gudiya," Kanha pecked on tip of her nose softly.

Then dau came with lunch for Kanha, Placed the plate on table, and took Gudiya from Kanha. Kanha was having lunch.

"Gudiya, I know you are crime partner of Kanha. But does it mean that you will trap your this poor dau? You know Kanha always traps me. I can't do anything to give the pay back to him. So, will you do it on my behalf?" Dau took Gudiya at some distance away from Kanha, and started saying slowly.

This time also she nodded her head, and giggled.

"Dau, what are u saying to our Gudiya? Are you saying the history of your misery?" Kanha asked while munching food.

"No, Kanha. I was asking her that has she taken pledge for not sleeping. She hasn't slept properly last night," Dau diverted the topic efficiently.

"Don't worry, Dau. She is Yogmaya. Sleeplessness doesn't has that much power to affect her," Kanha started to have food after answering.

"But now she is a normal girl, isn't it?" Looking at Kanha in surprise dau looked back at Gudiya with concern.

"Dau, she forgot only her divine power and memory. But in existence she is Yogmaya. Nothing can change this truth. Conquer on sleep is her basic power. Basic power can't be snatched and renounced," Kanha's explanation brought relief to dau.

"I was only tensed about her health, Kanha. But you made me understand everything," Dau expressed genuinely which was never so frequent with Kanha.

"Gudiya, please forgive your this naive brother," In response Gudiya started caressing his cheeks with her tiny fingers.

"She is so understanding," Dau leaned more to get her delicate touch.

"Gudiya, this isn't fair. In morning you objected on me being innocent, and agreed with dau being naive. It's partially," Completing last bites in hurry Kanha came forward to complain.

"What kind of partiality, Kanha? She supported the truth only," As usual dau countered to Kanha's complain.

"You are not at all naive, Dau. Many times you tried to trap me in front of Yashoda maiya," Kanha crossed his arms across his chest.

"But I didn't succeed in any of my attempt," Again dau countered.

"So what, Dau? Your failure doesn't prove that you are naive," Kanha was releasing short breaths due to the playful banter he was engaged into.

"You always managed to escape from my trapping, and I always failed against you. That means I am naive in comparison to you for sure," Dau too wasn't ready for back out.

Then both started arguing with each other. But suddenly they both screamed feeling pain in their ears. Mata Rohini was twisting dau's ear, and mata Devaki was Kanha's.

"Bal, you always tried to trap Kanha!"

"Kanha, you always escaped despite your faults!" Mothers asked glaring their sons.

"Mata, it's not like that," Both replied together with slight whimper.

"Keep quite both of you," Rohini silenced them and their whimpering too.

"We heard all of yours arguments. You two didn't even consider that Gudiya is sleeping, and you both are arguing having her in arms!" Devaki scolded both of them for being irresponsible.

"Mata, she is awake," Dau told without looking at Gudiya.

"Where? Show me," Brothers noticed that Gudiya was sleeping peacefully in dau's arms.

"Mata, she was awake before sometimes only," Astonishment took over Kanha making him utter this.

"Kanha, now you are saying lie in name of Gudiya!" Saying so Devaki pulled his ear more.

"Mata, it's paining. Please leave," Both pleaded with pitiful expression.

"This time we are leaving both of you. But next time if you do any mischief then punishment will be severe," They both left, and brothers sighed in relief.

After their leaving Gudiya opened her eyes, and smiled mischievously. Brothers were surprised to the core.

"Gudiya, I told you to give Kanha payback on my behalf, right?" Dau asked at first looking at Kanha, and then at Gudiya.

"Gudiya, I told you to be in my support, right?" Kanha too repeated dau's action.

Then they both looked at each other. They realised the truth, and said in unison

"Means you accomplished both of ours wish in same time by giving both of us pay back simultaneously,"

She giggled, and both brothers face palmed.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏