(44) SIBLINGS' SPECIAL DAY ( PART-1)

The black night sky was adorned with smiling figure of moon

The black night sky was adorned with smiling figure of moon. The crescent moon with few twinkling stars were engrossing in the game of hide and seek. The clouds were acting like the medium for them in this game. White water lilies of garden pond were cheering up the game from earth while slowly changing their sides with flow of chilling wind.

Subhadra was absorbing each minute happening even of each fraction as being a nature lover.

Both dau and Kanha were also with her. The trios were sitting on grass after their night stroll. Kanha couldn't take Gudiya's silence more. So thought to have fun by teasing her.

Kanha: Dau! Looks like someone is so tired. This much that she can't even talk. That's why she's sitting still from long.

Subhadra: Bhratashri! That someone isn't tired. She's cherishing the mesmerizing sight in front of her.

Kanha: Mesmerizing sight! You are saying about sight. You have a mesmerizing masterpiece with you, near you always. But you never cared for it. Cherishing is so far about that.

Subhadra: Mesmerizing masterpiece! Really bhratashri? Where?

Kanha: It's all me. Didn't you get my hint really or do you feel happy by teasing me?

Subhadra: What do you think as answer bhratashri?

Kanha: I am wise enough not to think but to be sure about the answer.

Dau: So Kanha why you asked question when you were sure about the answer? Why you waste time behind sure answer by being wise?

Dau asked suppressing his laughter. But Gudiya laughed at this and Kanha gave a betrayed look.

Dau: You know Kanha when you give this look, i feel like nothing can be more beautiful in a bonding except sharing

Dau expressed his genuine gratitude. But Kanha was still holding the previous look as he knew the reality of his tone.

Subhadra: Didn't get it dau

Dau: Gudiya when Kanha gave this betrayed look i remember our days in Vrindavan. Previously this look belonged to solely me. So when i saw Kanha with look, i feel happy with essence of feeling that sharing is serenity.

Kanha: Am i this much bad dau? I always remain with you. Love you do much. Respect you so much. Care for you each time and you are saying this. How could you? Haan how?

Didn't you enjoy our bonding?

Isn't our bonding cheerful with my mischief?

Are really my mischiefs your misery?

Dau: Areee Kanha! I am bad in expressing emotions. So why are you wishing to get not so impressive outcome that too by making me do effort?

Kanha: See! I am hurt and dau can't even console me. Is this what a younger brother should get from elder one?

Dau: Our bonding is both best and unique due to to WE SIBLINGS.

Kanha: Short and splendid saying dau.

Dau: Awwww! Glad that our mesmerizing masterpiece liked it.

Again dau and Gudiya laughed.

Kanha: No. Not again. All started from this word " Mesmerizing masterpiece". Let's not drag it dau.

Dau: So understanding you are!

Again the giggling of duo made Kanha huffed.

Subhadra: Dau! Bhratashri! You both have said that today is a special day. Special day for us. But i didn't know about the speciality of today till now. Now explain me.

Kanha: Sure Gudiya.

Both dau and Kanha shared a knowing look while Subhadra's stare was curious towards both of them.

So readers, here's the next part

Wanna know about the special day?

Excited for revelation?

Then have to wait for next part.

As it's a short part and not completed. So here i am not asking any questions. I will ask in next part.

Still give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey, LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN! Please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏