(26)KANHA GOT CAUGHT

It was a bright morning

It was a bright morning. The glow of sunlight was generating the spirit of proceedings of life cycle through daily scheduled works. Chirping sounds of birds was initiating a soothing sensation which was adding more to the enjoyment of all nature lover.

At this time 3 siblings were went to garden. They were having morning stroll. Gudiya was in Dau's arms.

Dau: Gudiya! U know when you were about to born, we had made maiya to do morning work for your sound health.

She was staring at Dau with love in her eyes.

Kanha: We just made maiya to have morning stroll. But now she's making us to have both morning stroll nd night stroll.

Hearing this Gudiya stretched her right hand to get hold on Kanha's hairs from Dau's hug. But Kanha escaped by going a little distance. Gudiya threw a slightly angry glance on Kanha while Kanha gave a teasing smirk.

After this Gudiya started fake cry by pulling attire nd Jewelleries of Dau.

Dau: Areee! Don't be sad Gudiya. He was just kidding nd we are also enjoying strolls with you.

Hearing this Kanha laughed more loudly. It was making increase Gudiya's anger. Noticing this,

Dau: What are you doing Kanha? Why are you provoking her anger?

Kanha: Dau! Let it be. But tell me one thing from when did you start saying lies?

Dau: When i lied Kanha?

Kanha: Do youremember that night when it was drizzling nd we took Gudiya for night stroll due to her stubbornness? That day she flipped on mud nd made both of ours attire muddy.

Dau: Yes. I remember Kanha. So then?

Kanha: Did you enjoy that night stroll Dau?