PROLOGUE

Night sky was fully covered with stars, and was looking ethereal with it's miniature reflection in three pairs of lovely eyes

Night sky was fully covered with stars, and was looking ethereal with it's miniature reflection in three pairs of lovely eyes. Night sky was admiring itself in those eyes, and was discovering it's beauty in the depth of those eyes. There had been many sky gazers. But they are the rarest who had made the sky to be their gazer.

"Gudiya, till when will you keep looking at sky like this? It's time to sleep," Dau caressed the chubby cheeks of the baby of few days, less than even one week who was none other Subhadra.

"Looks like our ladli is waiting for something special," Kanha told with a calm smile making the baby too smile in the same way.

After a short Subhadra giggled indicating her fingers towards a certain point of sky. Brothers followed her gaze, and smiled at that direction. The brightest star of north sky, Polar star was twinkling holding the aura of devotion, dedication and determination from ages.

Polar star which was known as Dhruv tara, the reason behind Subhadra being a  sky gazer. People looks at sky for moon, to be lost in it's soothing shine, but incarnation of Yogmaya, Subhadra had a different interest than others.

Everyday she makes her brothers to take her at terrace for looking at polar star. After watching polar star her cheerful spirit gets calm, and her brothers' caressing made her sleep.

"Our Gudiya is so unique. Babies in her ages look for moon, but she looks for polar star," Dau told proudly tucking the tiny curl behind her ear.

"Because she doesn't wish pleasure for herself. She is an admirer of penance," Kanha drew the blanket softly over her as she didn't let them to do so when she was awake.

"Her strength will be a history, I sense," Dau pecked on her left side of forehead.

"It will be for sure as she is so certain about her choice without any influence, just like she chose polar star over moon. Even before we could start introduction she has chosen her inspiration herself," Kanha pecked on right side of her forehead.

Two tiny hands were engaged with wet soil, designing that into small pieces of arts

Two tiny hands were engaged with wet soil, designing that into small pieces of arts. A beautiful smile shaped perfect dimples on her both cheeks.

"Gudiya, what happiness you get playing with soil?" Dau huffed looking at Subhadra who gave a toothy smile to him.

"Thank God. You don't have the habit of eating soil," Dau commented looking at Kanha who was assisting Subhadra being a kid with her.

"Dau, again you started my goodness! Your love for me is really immeasurable," Kanha get up to hug dau who threw a warned glare to Kanha as his attire was tainted with wet soil.

"Dau, we humans are indebted to the five  prominent elements of nature. We should spend sometime showing our gratitude towards them. That's only we are doing," Subhadra answered making dau pat on her head gently.

"Dau, didn't you hear what she told? She told we are doing means we both," Kanha told indicating Subhadra and himself. Dau chuckled before patting Kanha's head.

A huge crowd was gathered, not for welcome but for farewell, her farewell

A huge crowd was gathered, not for welcome but for farewell, her farewell. She came out of palace where she was pampered along with all her naughtiness, where her steps never had any restrictions for anything, where warmth of hugs, softness of kisses and sweetness of words had adored her as their most precious one.

She was going to meet outer world. Her encounter with society was going to take place to make her experienced. It was the time for Subhadra to depart for kanyakul.

"Take care of yourself, Gudiya. I know you will bring glory to our clan," Vasudev  hugged Subhadra emotionally.

"I am going for a good purpose, pitashri. I promise you to make myself able to access the betterment of everyone," She told wiping the moistened eyes of Vasudev.

Rohini and Devaki too adviced her repeatedly to take care of herself. After a long session of motherly advice they wished her good luck for her life in kanyakul. Then she left for her destination along with her brothers.

"Attention isn't only to capture the concept but to go to the core of concept," Dau told cupping her cheeks before taking her into premises of kanyakul.

"Your face off with society will make you face many unexplored facts. Derive the best among those rather than defining the derogatory in those," Kanha told looking straight into her eyes.

"I will give my best with the values you both have inculcated in me," She touched their feet before stepping into the new phrase of life.

She was heading towards being an inspiration, being called as Yadavi.

So readers, here's the prologue

Any opinion about it?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏