(15)HELPLESS DAU

It was a normal day

It was a normal day. Trio siblings were in their chamber. Dau was doing exercise. Kanha was playing with gudiya. Gudiya was gesturing dau to join them by snapping nd clapping her fingers. But dau didn't pay a slight shade of attention to it.

Gudiya looked kanha. Kanha gave her a "go ahead nd take his class " Wala look . Gudiya went near dau nd stood in front of her by placing her hands on her hip. Dau then noticed fuming anger on the face of gudiya nd feared about his well being. Then,

Kanha:See gudiya, how much practice is dear to dau. He has ignored your innocent wish.

Gudiya was still looking at dau with angry expression in the same position.

Dau:No, not gudiya. I was just engrossed in practice. I haven't ignored you. Kanha why are you provoking her against me?

Kanha:I said what the real truth is. I am feeling pity for my future bhabhi.

Dau:Kanha today i won't spare you.

Dau was going towards kanha nd kanha was fearing dramatically. Then gudiya pulled his hand nd he stopped.

Kanha:See gudiya, how dau is showing his anger on me for saying his real side

Kanha:See gudiya, how dau is showing his anger on me for saying his real side. He is ignoring you from now.. When he will get married then he will definitely forget you in between his over dedication for practice nd complaints from bhabhi.

Now dau looked at gudiya. She gave him an extremely angry look.

Dau:I am sorry gudiya. You know na I didn't intend this. You don't hear kanha. He is the master of all quarrels.

Kanha:Hey mahadev, what am I listening? Dau how could you say this to me. You broke my soft childish heart badly.

Saying this kanha started to cry dramatically. Seeing him gudiya also started. Dau went to kanha nd covered his mouth with his hand. But gudiya increased her pitch as kanha signalled her to did this. Now dau was helpless. He folded his hands in between them nd asked forgiveness by admitting his ignorance as his fault, actually which wasn't.

Dau:please forgive me krishn nd krishn priya. I am sorry to no end. I hurted you both.

Kanha: So ready for punishment?

Dau: What punishment? I have said sorry.

Kanha:But sorry doesn't reduce the intensity of hurt that you caused to both of us.

Dau:Ok, say what you both want me to do?

Kanha:So take us to lake side for night stroll.

Dau:Kanha are you in your senses? If matas caught then?

Kanha:We don't know. You have to handle this. Otherwise you can escape from krishn but not from krishn priya.

Dau looked to gudiya who had an agree look on her face with kanha's demand. Dau gave a horrific look by thinking about the risks of future.

So sakhis, what will happen next? Any guess?

Give comments properly then only you can have the new update. Otherwise not.

All of yours love is "ANMOL" for me.

RADHE RADHE🙏