(10)FINAL JUDGEMENT

After leaving of dau, Kanha felt as they hurt their dau

After leaving of dau, Kanha felt as they hurt their dau. Kanha and Gudiya both shared serious glances with each other. All the day passed out, but dau didn't utter anything. Kanha tried his level best to talk to him. But dau kept himself busy in order to ignore Kanha.

It was night time. Both brothers were in garden with their Gudiya for night stroll. Gudiya was in dau's arms. Still dau was all quite. Kanha signalled Gudiya something through his eyes.

Gudiya started to pull dau's upper stole. Dau just saw her, gave a mild smile, and patted her head slowly. Then she started pulling ornaments of dau. But dau stopped her again. Next she started to blow air near dau's ear. This time dau broke his silence out of uneasiness.

"What happened, Gudiya? What do you want?" She innocently pointed towards Kanha which was indicating dau to listen Kanha.

"Please forgive me, Dau. I didn't have any intention to hurt you. Sorry," At this dau caught Kanha's ear, and he screamed.

"Dau, do you want me to punish like this?" Dau started twisting Kanha's ear.

"Dau, it's paining. I accepted my fault. I promise I won't repeat it again. Please leave my ear," Then dau left Kanha's ear, and hugged him. After sometimes they broke the hug, and dau playfully patted Kanha's back. He stumbled.

"Now why is this, Dau?" A pair of surprised eyes were looking at dau.

"Because you haven't realised your mistake fully," Dau told his reason making Kanha's eyes wide in surprise.

"Please explain, Dau!" Kanha urged holding the expression of being surprised over his face.

"I felt bad about your comment. But more than that I felt bad because you didn't try to convince me," Dau complained firmly.

"I tried, but you didn't give me chance," Kanha too didn't back out from countering.

"I was hurt. I was right in my place. But you didn't give your best attempts to convince me," Dau again complained.

"I have tried all my levels," Kanha too again repeated his previous action.

"So, for me your level is limited, Kanha?" A question in astonishment came from dau's side.

"It's not true. As I have tried myself I know that I tried fully," No one was ready to do back out.

Then they started arguing with each other on the issue that who's right. At last,

"Kanha, I will ask some questions. You have to answer them quickly. Then this issue will be solved," Dau suggested a way, to which Kanha agreed.

"Kanha, who was hurt?"

"You!"

"For whom you made efforts?"

"For you,"

"Then who Will give the judgement?"

"You!"

"So, my words are final,"

Now Kanha was tongue tied. Gudiya giggled witnessing this.

"Gudiya is better than you. She made me convince," Finally dau smiled cheerfully.

"What! How?" Exclamation followed by question was too obvious from Kanha's side.

"She made me talk to you. So, the credit goes to her only," Dau cuddled Gudiya making her giggle more.

"Dau, I said sorry, you twisted my ear, you made me to accept that my attempts weren't satisfied and gave the credit to her!" The cute betrayed look adored Kanha's face.

But dau and Gudiya had a good time of laughter ignoring that.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any question you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏