[Patrick] Birthday wish

Start from the beginning

"S'bai di krub P'. I'm surprised indeed. But P', you can directly call me, why even try to do this?" Patrick chuckled.

"Just for fun. But that aside, it's because of this." Patrick looked at her taking something out from the back. "It's because this event is the only event I can interact with you before your birthday, so I want to give you a good surprise event."

Patrick gasped when he saw a frame of painting, his family. "P', you paint this? Oh my god... it's beautiful."

"I did. I will send it to you later, but before that I just want to show it to you first. Seeing your reaction, I take it that you like my birthday present for you."

"Of course, I love it. P', I really love your art na." Patrick said, eyes glistening. "Thank you so much, P'." He's touched for his senior's effort and surprise.

"Oih, don't cry na, N'Pat."

"Krub."

"I will send to you later na. I actually paint a portrait of you too but I send it to your parents' house already. Later when you call them, I'm sure they will show it to you."

"Kob khun na krub, P'. You're really very kind. The best." Patrick said grinning.

"It's okay kha. Anyway, let me wish you birthday wish na. Even it's early for two days." Patrick giggled.

"Okay krub."

"So, N'Pat. Happy Birthday na. P' wish that N'Pat always happy, healthy and safe. Have many works, more opportunities and prosperous. Take care of yourself, don't skip eating and don't diet dangerously. Listen to your elders always, be mindful when you want to relay your opinion. Your brothers in the group, I know they love and baby-ed you a lot but nong must not take it for granted na? Must return all the care as well, but never forget to care for yourself too. Also, remember that all the fans-"

The notification alarm telling the time is up rang at that time and the staff hurried to finish the call. Patrick frowned and encouraged his senior to finish her words trying to delay the staff as much as he could.

"All the fans will always be with you, we're also here for you in bad and happy times. Love you na. Bye bye, Pat."

"Thank you so much, P'. Bye bye." Patrick waved his hands sadly as he gave a smile. The staff had cut off the call and Patrick pouted. But he didn't get to say more when the next fan already came into the que. Patrick quickly smiled to greet his sixth fan for the day. As he moved on to the next fan, he then remembered his favourite yet to come. He wondered if that person managed to get a chance.

It started when his group was in their first month after debut, they finally had their first fanmeeting event – an offline one. The venue was not that big, given they're still new group but somehow it was full within minutes after the ticketing opened. From there, their house agency noticed that the group had a bigger fanbase than they thought and started to plan for more fanmeetings.

(flashback)

Their first fanmeeting event, the group was overwhelmed with the cheers and supports from the fans and had been thanking them in person during the fansigning session. Every fan had their own antics and the members enjoyed the moment with the fans as well. Patrick was the last member in the seating line-up, they're lined up by their age. He was greeting a girl who was the second last of the line when he noticed a tall figure waiting for the girl to finish. The guy wore a facemask and had glasses with chain on him.

Their eyes met and Patrick just gave a short smile as he was still saying goodbye to the fan girl in front of him. "Thank you, Paipai. See you again." The girl said. Patrick smiled and waved his hand as a goodbye. The guy earlier sat in front of him.