Chapter One

Red Solo cups scattered the front lawn of the fraternity house. Girls and their boy toys exchanging saliva, were on the porch, laying on the grass, or pushed up against the brick wall.

Pulling down my mirror from the top of my car, I make sure my makeup is still looking fresh and neat on my face. Twisting a lipgloss tube top off, I glided the slimy stick across my lips. Sighing, I took the key out of the ignition of my car and stepped outside.

Heads turned as I walked up the concrete to the house. My heels sounded my entrance, I guess.

As I opened the front doors, the smell of alcohol in fladed my senses. A red cup was placed in my hand. "Valerie!" My name was shouted by Alina. Just the person I wanted to see.

"Alina," I sighed and took a sip of burning rum with pepsi. "Where have you been?" Alina's high pitched voice pierced my ears. "What?" I raised a brow. "You're late." She rolls her bloodshot eyes. "I was busy." I snapped, obliviously annoyed.

Alina was noisy, annoying, and as some would say, she is from skanksville. She will do any guy willing to. Wears tight, short, low cut clothing. Drinks until she passes out. But after all, she was my best friend.

"There is a boy. I forgot his name, but I slipped him half a benzo. He was so tense." Alina slurred, obviously drunk. Alina has a had a reputation of slipping people benzos. She's gotten in trouble with the police before but she won't stop. It's not that she does anything bad to them, she has, but usually that's not the case. "Dammit, Alina! I always clean up your messes!" I handed her my drink and quickly ran up the stairs.

Opening door after door, I finally found a guy half passed out on a bed. "Hey, you okay?" I bent down to him. His eyes fluttered close and back open, recealing goregeous hazel eyes. "Name?" I sighed, hoping i could help this guy. "M-max." "Lets get you home, yeah?" I tried to help max up from the bed. He stumbled slightly.

We barely made it down the stairs. "Hey you ok?" Toby lifted max's head up. "Alina, again." I sighed and max leaned his head on my shoulder. Toby gave me a agitated look.

"Okay, I'll take him back to his dorm. Keep an eye out for cher, please." I smiled and nodded.

Cher and Toby were the cutest couple. Cher was a really sweet friend. And of course Toby is my childhood best friend.

"Val!" I whipped my head around to see cher smiling. I walked over to her with a smile, and gave her a long hug. "Wow, you look hot!" She sounded astonished. "Same to you." I spoke and gave her a wink.

Some random guy ran past us in a bra and thong, spilling my drink slightly. "Damn frat parties!" I whined, and we both laughed. "Have you seen Toby?" Cher took a sip of whatever the hell she was drinking. "Uh, yes, actually. Alina spiked some guys drink, and toby took him home. Max, i believe?" I shrugged nonchalantly. "Damn, she needs to quit." She shook her head.

Cher was the person you would go to if you were in a shitty mood. She could always lighten up your day. "True." We both sighed.

I felt a hand grip my waist. "Hey, babe." Lips brushed against my ear. "Luke." I rolled my eyes. Cher raised a brow. "I miss you." His voice slurred. Turning to face him, I mash my lips onto his. "I know what you want. So follow me." I whispered once more and grabbed ahold of his hand. I handed my drink to Cher and gave her a smirk. She winked and I led luke to a closet.

"You have five minutes." I spoke irritated. Luke quickly nodded and began his seven minutes.

-

When i say five minutes, I mean five minutes. I literally had to pry luke off of me.

Once I got reajusted, I went to look for cher. Whilst looking, someone grabbed me to do a body shot. So I licked vodka off of someguys abs amd continued searching. Usually I would stay and let him do one to me, but I was told to look after my friend.

"Val? You guys were quick!" Cher tapped my shoulder. "Yeah. So any toby yet?" I didnt want to babysit at a damn party. "Yeah he is just grabbing us a drink.. oh there he is!" Chers eyes lit up when she pointed at toby, whom was looking at her adoringly. "You two have fun." I slapped her ass and went to go find Alina.

"Oh my god, Val! Alina has been looking for you!" Ashlees high pitched voice squealed. "Ash! Great to see you to!" I snapped harshly. "Well she interrupted a special moment, asking for you." "Its only special if it hasnt happened very much." I grinned, knowing she wouldnt take it as an insult. She giggled and grabbed my arm.

We walked past people grinding on eachother and finally found Alina. "So did you find that one kid?" Alina slurred. "He went home." I shrugged. "What?" Alina snapped, her eyes glared at me. "Yep, Toby took him to his dorm. Never do that again, ever." My eyes pierced into her eyes. She scoffed and shook her head. I smirked and started to walk closer towards her.
"I mean it. He was innocent and you toom advantage-" I was cut off. "Since when do you give a shit? Ugh just, stop killing the mood." She waved her hand dissmissevly. I shook my head, "I dont."

Walking away from her, I ran into a lean tall body. "Oh sorry." The raspy voice muttered.

A/N-
Hey, so this is the beginning to my story. I hope you will enjoy reading this, just as much as I love writing it. (: