Battling against Evolution! CH-13

Start from the beginning

"Pikaaa" "Riollluu" they both replied excited.

Gary: And my name is Gary Oak! Nice to meet you!

Jason: The grandson of the famous professor Oak? This day is getting better and better!

Tyler: Hmm I heard that name from that Ash guy somewhere before...
"Wait! Aren't you Ash Ketchum, the Alolan Champion!?"

Ash: So you know me huh? Yeah I am but i'm a normal person like you two! He said while scratching the back of his head.

Jason: So cool! We're battling a famous researcher and a champion!

Tyler: Come on bro! We show them what we've got!

Referee: This will be a 2 on 2 double battle, once both pokemon at 1 side are defeated, the other side wins! BATTLE BEGIN!

Jason: Go! Charmeleon!

Tyler: Come out Wartortle!

Ash: Hmm, both Charmeleon and Wartortle... Do you know what I'm thinking of Gary?

Gary: Right with ya Ashy-boy! He said with a smirk.

Ash: Stop calling me that Oak-tree!

They both laugh as they grab their pokeball.

Gary: Come on out! Old friend! As he throws the pokeball forward, a blue like turtle pokemon emerges with a brown shell and on each side of his face, there is a canon.

Ash: You really knew what I meant. Now let's make these old rivals work together for the first time!

As Ash grabs a pokeball and throws the pokeball high into the sky so it's hard to see, only to hear a loud roar and a orange looking dragon dived down towards the ground at high speed. Just before it hit the ground it straightened itself and landed next to Gary's Blastoise.

They looked at eachother and then smirked since this would be the first time they work together in a battle.

Jason: Wow! Blastoise and Charizard! We're battling the final evolutions of our pokemon!

Tyler: Bro! This is so awesome!!

"They haven't seen anything awesome yet" Gary said in a low voice so only Ash could hear.

Ash: Let's show them how we do it Gary!

Jason: Let's do it bro! Charmeleon use Flamethrower!

Tyler: Right! Wartortle use Water Gun!

Ash: Charizard show them what a real Flamethrower looks like!

Gary: Blastoise! Hydro Pump!

Both Charmeleon and Charizard fired a beam of flames from their mouth, the attacks collided and looked even for a second but that quickly changed after Charizards Flamethrower overpowered it rather quickly.

Blastoise's Hydro Pump was also much stronger than the Water Gun from Wartortle and both the middle evolutions got shot back hitting the dirt hard.

In a blink of an eye, a decent sized crowd was around the battlefield. It wasn't strange since a Charizard and a Blastoise were battling against their pre-evolutions.

Tyler & Jason: You ok guys!

Both pokemon managed to get up and nodded at their trainers.

Jason: Good! Now Charmeleon, use Slash!

Tyler: Wartortle use Rapid Spin!

Charmeleon's claws started to extend and glow white while he charged at Charizard, Wartortle started to spin rapidly and headed for Blastoise.

Ash: Charizard! Use Dragon Claw to deflect that Slash attack!

Gary: Take down that Rapid Spin with Skull Bash!

Charizard's claws started to glow bright green as it flew up a bit and charged towards Charmeleon, meeting the attack head on.

Again, Charizard proved to be the superior pokemon as it overpowered the Slash attack and sending Charmeleon back, uncounsious.

Blastoise bowed down and put his head forward, charging at the rapidly spinning Wartortle. Both attacks collided but Blastoise smashed through the Rapid Spin and slammed Wartortle into the ground causing it to faint aswell.

Referee: Both Charmeleon and Wartortle are unable to battle! This means Ash and Gary are the winners!

Tyler & Jason: you were amazing guys! Thanks you! They said to their own pokemon as they returned to their pokeball's.

Ash: Good job Charizard! You look stronger than ever! He said while returning Charizard.

Gary: Thanks bud, you were amazing! As he returned Blastoise.

They went over to Jason and Tyler.

Ash: That was a good battle guys! You two did really train your pokemon well!

Jason: I guess, but you guys were way to strong!

Gary: Don't worry one bit! If you treat your pokemon with love and respect, they'll go through everything for you!

Tyler: Really? Thanks for the advice mr. Oak!

Gary,: Just call me Gary! He said with a smile on his face.

After the battle, they shaked hands and thanked the crowd for cheering during the battle. It took a while but eventually Ash and Gary could return to their cabin.

Delia: Where were you guys!? She asked confused with an angry look at her face.

Ash: We had a battle mom and a crowd appeared watching us. We finished the battle quite quickly but the crowd on the other hand.. It took us a while to get out of there.

Gary: Yeah, they all wanted our autographs.. Gary said while schratching the back of his head nervously.

Delia: Alright guys but we should get some sleep now since tomorrow morning we arrive in Cyllage City, after that we got a 2 hour drive towards our new home!

Ash: Got it! Goodnight mom, Gary! Ash said waving at them while yawning.

Pikachu and Riolu followed Ash as Gary and Delia went to their own room. They all fell asleep rather quickly.

_______________________________________

Another chapter done! Today I had some spare time so I could acually work on it quite well! Hope you enjoy this one!

Ps. Next chapter will be Serena's POV👀