From the Past to the Future! Ash vs Gary! CH-12

Start from the beginning

Both attacks hit their target creating another big cloud of smoke.

As the smoke cleared up, both Arcanine and Gengar were laying down on the ground uncounsious.

Prof. Oak: Both Gengar and Arcanine are unable to battle! This match is a draw!

"Good job Gengar!" Ash said while returning it to it's pokeball.

"You did really well Arcanine, I'm proud of you!" Gary said while returning Arcanine.

Gary looked to his side where Umbreon was sitting. "You ready buddy?"

"Um!" It replied while leaping forward doing a frontflip and landing on the ground with his frontpaws lowered, ready for battle

"Umbreon eh? Wanna battle buddy?" Ash asked while looking down at Pikachu.

"PIKA!" it said while running on the field, happy it could battle.

Prof. Oak: Round 2, Battle begin!

Ash: Ok Pikachu, let's start off with our favourite move! Use Thunderbolt!

Pikachu started loading up electricity in his cheeks before sending it in Umbreon's direction.

Gary: Umbreon use Iron Tail and stick it into the ground!

"Um" it replied while his tail started to glow white and it stuck it into the ground.

Thunderbolt hit but Umbreon looked unharmed.

Ash: Oh! How?

Gary: We used Iron Tail to sent the electricity of Thunderbolt into the ground, pretty smart eh?

Ash: I've gotta give it to you Gary, you're still a great battler.

"But we are better! Pikachu use Quick Attack and get in close!" Ash yelled.

"Intercept it with your own Umbreon!" Gary yelled.

Both pokemon charged at eachother. They slammed into eachother causing them to stagger back a bit.

Ash: Great Pikachu! Now trap it with Electro Web!

Gary: Oh no you don't! Umbreon use Shadow Ball quick!

Pikachu leaped into the air and charged a Sphere of electricity on its tail, he throws it toward umbreon and the sphere changed into a web.

However Umbreon was prepared as it shot a purple ball of energy straight into it causing the Shadow Ball to be trapped in the Electro Web.

Ash: Nice one Gary but this is even better than I would've hoped!

Gary: Huh? Looking confused at Ash who was smiling.

Ash: Pikachu use Iron Tail to slam it towards Umbreon!

Pikachu leaped in the air while his tail started to glow white and he slammed his on the electric Shadow Ball and launches it to Umbreon who stood there paralyzed with widened eyes, just like it's trainer.

The attack hit Umbreon head on and a massive cloud of smoke appeared.

Gary: UMBREON!!

The smokecloud faded away only to see Umbreon standing on his legs breathing heavily.

Ash: I thought that would finish Umbreon off for sure! Guess we need to do a bit more! Pikachu use Thunderbolt!

Gary: Come on Umbreon! We can't lose! Use Dark Pulse!

Both attacks collided and were even matched. A explosion occurred and both Pikachu and Umbreon got blasted into the ground.

Ash: Pikachu!

Gary: Umbreon!

They both watched in awe to see the outcome of the battle. As the smoke faded away, Pikachu was back up on it's feet while struggling and Umbreon was laying down on the ground with swirls in it's eyes.

Prof. Oak: Umbreon is unable to battle wich means Ash is the winner!

"Great job Pikachu!" He said as he runs over and picks Pikachu up and keeps it in it's arms.

Gary kneeled down next to Umbreon. "Thanks for the battle Umbreon! You we're amazing!"

Then Gary returned Umbreon to it's pokeball and was about to get up until he saw a hand stretching out to him.

Ash: That was an amazing battle Gary, thanks a lot!

Gary: It sure was Ash! You had me with that electric Shadow Ball. As he grabbed the hand to stand up again and shaked hands with Ash after a great battle.

Then Delia took a look at the time and screamed.

Ash: Mom! What's going on!

Delia: We need to move now! Otherwise we're to late for our ferry!

Ash: We're going by ferry? Ash asked a bit confused.

Delia: Yes Ash! Or do you think we can load the moving truck into a plane?

Gary started laughing hearing Delia's reply to Ash.

Ash: I guess you're right.. But what about our pokemon! They need to recover from the battle!

Prof. Oak: Here take some of these Oran berries and Potions. That could help them to get back to strength again! As he hands over some berries and potions to Ash and Gary.

Ash: Thanks professor!

Gary: Thanks Gramps!

"Hurry up guys!" Delia said while sitting in the truck already.

Ash & Gary: Coming!

They ran towards the truck and hopped in. And said their goodbye's to professor Oak.

"I can't wait to go to Kalos, especially if she's there!" Ash thought to himself while smiling.

Gary: What are you smiling at Ashy-boy?

Ash: Nothing! And stop calling me that!

Delia: calm down boys! We're almost there!

After a couple hours of driving, they reach the docks of Virmillion City. Delia got the tickets and Delia drove the truck on the Ship. Ready for their new adventure and their new home!

_______________________________________

A little suprise here! I wanted to make 2 chapters today since I left tou guys on a cliffhanger! Next chapter is about their time on the ferry to Kalos!