That's probably why they added her to the team. Kira was close with Midoriya and communicated well with him and she had managed to get on an equal level with Bakugou, so Kira was sure the teachers had put her in this team as some sort of support. All Might's booming voice pulled her out of her thoughts as she looked up towards the tall male. "Work together to beat me you three!" Kira glanced at her teammates again, seeing that they were already having a stare-off full of doubt and hatred.

Oh god...

"Now, we'll announce the teams and who they're up against in order!" informed Nezu.

First match: Kirishima and Sato vs Cementos

Second match: Tsuyu and Tokoyami vs Ectoplasm

Third match: Ojiro and Iida vs Power Loader

Fourth match: Todoroki and Yaoyorozu vs Eraserhead

Fifth match: Uraraka and Aoyama vs Thirteen

Sixth match: Kaminari and Mina vs Nezu

Seventh match: Jirou and Koda vs Present Mic

Eighth match: Shoji and Hagakure vs Snipe

Ninth match: Mineta and Hero vs Midnight

Tenth match: Midoriya, Kira and Bakugou vs All Might

"The time limit for these exams will be thirty minutes! Your objective is to either put these handcuffs on your opponent or have at least one of you escape through the exit." The teachers went on to explain how this exam would have to be viewed as actual combat. The students were the heroes and the teachers were the villains. It was meant to be treated as an actual ambush, so collateral damage was something to pay attention to as well. The teachers would be wearing weights around their wrists to slightly power down their strength so the students could have an actual chance.

It was either fight and win or run and win. So fast thinking would be important in this exam. Kira was sure she'd get a chance to plan something out with Midoriya, but Bakugou was an entirely different story. She'd take this seriously and win, there was no way she would lose. So the first option that came to mind, was run and win. Fighting against All Might would be a bad idea since they would probably not even stand a chance. But Kira knew Bakugou would want to charge in head on. If she could talk to him about this, maybe it could work out.

Obviously All Might wasn't going to let them off the hook that easily, so there'd have to be lots of defence. If they can hold All Might back and get one of them through the exit, they would pass. That was Kira's plan, work together to hold their opponent off and run.

-

Well her plan didn't work.

Kira had tried to convince Bakugou to form a strategy before their match for the past 20 minutes, but all she got in return were a lot of insults and a big fat middle finger. She rubbed her temples in clear annoyance as she walked into the monitor room. If she couldn't talk to Bakugou, she could at least watch the other matches and get some inspiration.

The automatic sliding doors to the monitor room opened up, revealing Kira with her arms outstretched above her head and her eyes closed. She whined to herself as she threw her head back. "Man, stupid Bakugou... I really need some food right now.." A bit of shuffling in front of her alerted her to another presence in the room. Kira looked forward again, only opening one eye to see who was also watching the first match.

"Kira! D-did you talk to Kacchan or..?" asked Midoriya hesitantly. He seemed to be the only one in the room, but after Kira looked a bit closer, she noticed Recovery Girl sitting on a chair next to him. Kira sighed as she stopped right beside him, placing her arms behind her head while watching the screens. "Well, let's just say it's clear that his middle finger is his favourite", mumbled the girl tiredly. Recovery Girl laughed while Midoriya nervously chuckled before turning his attention back on the screen.