Chapter 36: Women Problems.

Start from the beginning

As expected. All those years of training with my father my skills as a Knight have surely improved.

I walked there, my armor reflecting the light of the sun. My golden hair smelled like flowers the moment I passed by all of them, leaving the audience entranced and enchanted.

"Wow... she's the rank one in our whole batch..."

"Yeah, I'm in the same class as her and let me tell you she has the whole class either feeling envious and hateful of her or everyone is literally having a crush on her."

"Which one are you?"

"I-I uh... you know what, let's listen in on the ceremony..."

"I heard a rumor she's only interested in girls."

"Eh- that's kinda... a waste..."

"She's so tall..."

I could literally hear these people talk behind my back.

When I arrived I could see my old friend waiting for me, holding my badge of honor. Vincent pins over my badge at my chest. "Good work, Commander Hills."

I gave Vincent a salute and a grin, "Thanks boss."

He rolls his eyes patting me in the back. "I told you for all these eight years to stop calling me that, Lady Kein."

I shrugged enjoying giving him a hard time. "And you know I won't so why bother scolding me for it. I wanna get the ceremony over so I can go home."

Lord Vincent sighs rubbing his temples looking at the expectant crowd, "You still need to give a speech being the first rank of your class please do not embarrass yourself. Baron Hills, your father will not hear the end of it I'm sure."

"Fine, fine I'll give it a go." I told him. He worries too much like Lenard and speaking of which! Lenard should be with his parents waiting for Lucas to finish.

I should pull Lenard aside for a bit later to talk. It's been a while since we've last seen each other.

I went up to the magic tool that doubles as a microphone suddenly feeling nervous. "Thank you all for coming to the ceremony. I'll keep my speech short for I do not want to delay, I will do my best as a knight into protecting every cute ladies in this kingdom-"

Lord Vincent runs besides me and holds my mouth for a moment in a chokehold shutting me up, "LADY KEIN! Ahem! Don't you mean everyone in this kingdom?" (Lord Vincent) tightens his hold on me not leaving any mercy.

Everyone in the audience was shocked and speechless. Vincent pinches my ear so hard not removing his glare- ow! ow! Okay! I'll stop jeez! You asked me to give you a speech so I'm giving you a non-boring one.