復習

[ CHAPTER NAME : REVENGE ]

hyunsuk blinked, slightly taken aback.

"uh, so you're telling me," started hyunsuk. "that you're first love was the new popular kid haruto and that you guys met in highschool and that he ditched you on your first date AND that he flew to japan without telling you a word AND that you're seeing him for the first time in three years?"

junkyu nodded. "oh, and he's the reason why my brother and his boyfriend broke up."

"what?"

"so, once haruto left, i was very heartbroken, i mean you can't blame me, can you? but anyways, my brother's boyfriend knew haruto well and even knew about the fact that haruto was going to leave weeks before haruto actually left. this caused a huge fight between them and jihoon hyung left him."

"oh wow." said hyunsuk. "damn, you must really hate haruto."

junkyu blinked. ...hate haruto? he had never thought of that. sure, he was mad and hurt at him and decided to forget him forever but...the idea of hating haruto never entered his head.

"...you don't really hate him, do you? damn your love is strong." said hyunsuk.

"i don't hate him, that's true but i dont love him anymore. who would be dumb enough to fall in love with him again? sure, he does look handsome, like 10 times more than when he was in high school but no, i don't like him."

hyunsuk sighed and rested his heads on his arms. "why are you trying so hard? you look like you've tried hard to forget about him but it's obvious that you haven't. even if it isn't love, you definitely have lingering feelings for him. maybe cause the both of the you didn't end things properly or because both of you had just started dating and were completely into each other or maybe both."

junkyu looked at his hand. he hated that what hyunsuk said was true. he tried hard to forget haruto and move on. find someone else. or just drown himself in his studies and work but maybe cause things between them ended up so abruptly, junkyu just was unable to do so.

it annoyed him. it was probably only him thinking so deeply about their relationship. it had been 3 years since they broke apart, there was no way haruto was still thinking about him. anyone could see he was perfectly fine.

perfectly fine without junkyu.

"ay, you look so sad, right now. can i ask you one thing?" asked hyunsuk.

junkyu nodded, giving hyunsuk permission.

"do you want to get back together with him?" asked hyunsuk,

junkyu blinked, taken aback. all that heartbreak he had to bear...and getting back with him?

junkyu shook his head. "no way. he's hurt me way too much."

hyunsuk smiled, as if he was expecting that. "then...do you want to get revenge on him? you can hurt him as much as he hurt you?"

...revenge?

---------------------------------------

haruto walked into the house, annoyed beyond reason.

"welcome back home." said one of the butlers. without even bothering to greet them, he rudely glared at them.

haruto's mom sat in the living room, drinking tea. upon noticing haruto's arrival, she got up from her seat and smiled at him.

"welcome back."

haruto didn't even bother. he proceedded to make his up to way his room upstairs.

"haruto." said his mother, sternly.

haruto stopped in his steps.

"can't you even bother putting a smile on your face? i can't even remember the last time i saw you smile."

haruto turned and gave his mother a sarcastic smile.

his mother sighed. "i didn't mean that. i meant a geunine smile."

"if you wanted a genuine smile, if you wanted my genuine happiness, you should've thought about it before bringing me back here. i've said this a million times before but i was the happiest when i was there."

"with the boy? you were so young, what did you both even know about love. it was all a fantasy in your heads. it was not like it was going to last long either. you're dad's elections mattered much more than that."

haruto scoffed. "dad's elections mattered more than my happiness. i've known that for a long time but hearing it from your own mouth kinda stings but it's okay. i'm going to my room, don't bother me."

haruto's mom opened to say something but haruto slammed the door shut.

---------------------------------------

"hey, how was the first day of college?" asked jeongwoo, smiling through the video call.

junkyu frowned. "where's doyoungie?"

jeongwoo rolled his eyes. "of course, you only care about him."

"hey, i was just curious." replied junkyu.

"he's gone out to buy some drinks, he'll be back in some minutes."

"oh, cause i had something to say."

jeongwoo raised an eyebrow. "already. damn, isn't this like your 3rd day at japan?"

"i know right but like, this is something big. so i'm waiting for doyoung."

the both of them talked for some time, about the most random things. how jeongwoo almost ate a sock in the morning.

doyoung came back and sat in front of the camera. "hey junkyu. you look kinda...troubled."

"i am. why do you think i bothered calling you both?"

"oh wow, is this the only reason why you need us? to rant? i'm hurt." said jeongwoo, dramatically putting a hand on his chest.

junkyu rolled his eyes. "do you want to hear it or not?"

the both of them n0dded.

"...i met haruto"

"WHAT?"

"WHAT THE FCK?"

the both of them, jeongwoo and doyoung, were aghast beyond reason.

"you're joking right?"

junkyu shook his head, indicating a no. "nope, not at all. i was shocked myself when i first saw him. to be honest, i wasn't even sure how to react when i first saw him."

"did he see you though?"

"no. there was a huge crowd around him, so i'm sure he didn't see me."

doyoung rolled his eyes. "of course, everywhere he goes he is surrounded by people. popular as ever, isn't he?"

"doyoung calm down. i hate that guy's guts too though, so i get where you're coming from. anyways, what are you thinking of doing? you're not possibly thinking of getting together with him right?"

junkyu raised both of his eyebrows. "get together with him? what a joke. i'm going to get revenge."

"revenge?"

"i'm going to make him fall for me again and dump his ass real hard."

jeongwoo and doyoung looked at each other, apprehensive.

...was this really going to work out?

------------------------------------

finally moving on to the next arc of the story! the story of haruto and junkyu in college :)

keep reading, commenting and voting

love,

pixiedust !!