ジェヒャク―おめでとう!

[ CHAPTER NAME : CONGRATULATIONS JAEHYUK! ]

as the days went by, the busier everyone became in preparation for their cultural program.

junkyu let out a breath. they had only 3 days till the main day so he had to admit that he was getting nervous as time passed by but to be honest, he was more nervous by the current situations.

more than nervous, he was frustrated.

jaehyuk had asked help from junkyu for getting stuff on with asahi and junkyu had agreed to help him.

but there was a problem, he didn't know how to bring the topic up with haruto. so junkyu decided to ask jaehyuk, what exactly should he ask haruto.

but oddly enough, whenever junkyu tried to talk with jaehyuk, haruto popped up from nowhere. and this didn't happen, this didn't happen twice, this happened every time.

the last time junkyu remembered, haruto hated mingling with other human beings. it was like a miracle that haruto talked to junkyu and asahi, so why was haruto coming everywhere.

junkyu scanned the classroom. haruto was talking with jihoon and asahi while jaehyuk was simply hanging around with his friends.

junkyu's eyes brightened. this was the perfect opportunity to talk to jaehyuk.

"oi jaehyuk, i need to talk to you." said junkyu, calling out to jaehyuk.

seeing junkyu, jaehyuk broke out into a smile and junkyu was almost disgusted by how good-looking jaehyuk was. like seriously, what on earth did haruto and jaehyuk eat to be so good-looking?

"i need to go." said jaehyuk, saying goodbye to his friends, who were judging junkyu hard-core.

junkyu shivered. ugh, popular people.

the both of them went into an empty corner.

"did you ask haruto?" asked jaehyuk.

"right. about that. no."

jaehyuk's face became disappointed. "come on, it's been like 3 days."

"i know, i'm sorry but what exactly am i supposed to ask haruto? should i ask him if there is asahi likes someone or should i ask him what asahi thinks of you? or what?"

"hmm, well, ask him---"

"oh hello guys, what are you doing there?" said an all too familiar voice.

junkyu groaned. just what had gotten into haruto?

"oh...haruto." said jaehyuk, the disappointment of being interrupted for the millionth time clear in his voice.

haruto narrowed his eyes. ah, he understood. jaehyuk was sad because haruto interrupted his precious alone time with junkyu.

well, what a pity. junkyu was only his--

haruto blinked. what the hell. did he just think that...junkyu was his?

a bright blush came over his cheek.

"oi, are you fine?" asked junkyu, noticing how haruto's cheeks suddenly became red.

junkyu placed a hand on haruto's forehead. haruto's cheeks became ever more red, his heartbeat picking up pace.

jaehyuk watched the scene, intrigued. ahh, this is why haruto was acting so off interrupting all their conversations.

it didn't take a genius to figure out that haruto liked junkyu.

but other's love life weren't really his concern, he had his own to deal with.

jaehyuk cleared his throat. "ahem, can we continue our conversation? without him?"