ハルト

[CHAPTER NAME : HARUTO]

haruto groaned in pain. what was happening? actually what had just happened? gosh, it hurt so much.

"ow, ow" said haruto.

junkyu's eyes widened as he realised what he did. "i'm so sorry, i--"

"you can't undo this, right? so shut up." said haruto, who was still in so much pain.

junkyu frowned. like, he knows he did something and he even apologized for it then why was this man being such a douche.

were all popular people like this?

however, junkyu did feel like he hit it a bit too hard. i mean, it was a really sensitvie spot.

"do you want this?" asked junkyu, stretching his hand out to give haruto something.

haruto looked at whatever was in junkyu's hand and then at junkyu. his face expression was unreadable.

"you want me to put a bandage on my balls?" asked haruto, raising one eyebrow. he had slumped down to the ground, due to the immense pain.

"i don't know, i just wanted to help." said junkyu, pouting and looking away.

"you know, if you were a girl, i would think you're flirting with me." said haruto. 

junkyu raised an eyebrow. "oh, so a guy can't flirt with you, huh? homophobe."

haruto gave junkyu a triamphant smile. "so you are flirting with me."

....eh? "wait what? no--i---"

junkyu looked at haruto. there was no way, he could get along with a guy like this and god knows how long they were going to be stuck here. 

"anyways, what's your name?" asked haruto.

"oh right, nice to meet you. i'm kim junkyu." said junkyu, smiling.

"uhh, not-so nice to meet you. i'm watanabe haruto."

junkyu's smile dropped and he sat beside haruto. 

"um, excuse me, who allowed you to sit beside me?" asked haruto.

"what?"

"go sit somewhere else."

junkyu narrowed his eyes, annoyance clearly written all over his face. without a word, he scooted even more closer to haruto.

"you don't own the terrace, so i'll sit wherever i want to."

haruto looked at junkyu. "tsk" and he looked away.

why was in such a situation with this guy? this terrace was literally his spot and mashiho had even told him that no one ever comes here so if i ever felt suffocated he could come here. then why the hell was this koala looking guy here? and to make things worse, he wasn't even a nice person.

haruto felt some weight on his shoulder. it seemed like junkyu had fallen asleep and put his head on haruto's shoulder. 

ew.

haruto pushed junkyu away from him, making junkyu fall on the other side and subsequently waking him up.

"did someone come?" asked junkyu, groggily. 

haruto rolled his eyes. "do you not have one bit of shame?"

"what?"

"you called me a pervert, kicked my balls and then slept on my shoulder in just a span of 10 minutes!"