デート

[ CHAPTER NAME : DATE ]

haruto looked unamused with the piece of chicken, still between his chopsticks while, junkyu still had his mouth open.

jihoon looked at them. "what on earth are the both of you doing?"

"i'm giving him food..." said haruto.

jihoon rolled his eyes and said, "i can see that. but why is he eating from you? and why are the both of you here? and why are you feeding him?"

"hyung, that's too many questions." said junkyu. "plus, it's lunch break."

"yeah, if it's lunch break why are you here? go to your classroom and eat your own lunch."

"well, that's cause haruto is my friend." said junkyu, latching onto haruto's arms who looked confused and immediately pushed him away.

"anyways, hyung. what are you doing here?" asked junkyu, raising an eyebrow.

jihoon blinked and then his face turned bright red. "i was taking...patrols."

"you came to see mashiho, didn't you?" asked junkyu, the corners of his mouth rising to form a mischievous smile.

haruto's ears perked as well, seeming to show some interest in the conversation.

"what..no, i mean, finish your food fast and return to class. if i see that even one of you is late by a minute, i'll give you cleaning detention again." said jihoon, his ears ablaze and quickly made his exit.

"AHAHAHA." said junkyu, bursting out into laughter. "did you see his face? it was bright pink. maybe what jeongwoo said was actually true."

"why do you call him hyung..?"

"because he's my brother?"

"bro---never mind, you actually look really alike."

"anyways, what do you think? it's possible?" asked junkyu, his eyes filled with interest.

haruto looked at junkyu, confused. "what is possible?"

"are you this dense? or are you really good at acting?"

"i have no idea what your talking about. i'm a foreigner."

"don't play the foreigner card. you being a foreigner has no role to play in this."

"whatever. it's not like it's anything that concerns me." said haruto, returning his focus back into his food.

junkyu remained silent for a while and then said, "are you sure? i mean, whenever i ask someone about mashiho, they always say he's here and you are also always here, so..."

"what do you mean, always? it's only the second time."

"so, you're telling me, that you don't come here every day?"

haruto looked away, unable to deny what junkyu said.

"see! i was right. anyways, you really not curious?"

"i'm not. now, let me eat my lunch in peace."

junkyu pouted. "how boring."

haruto looked at junkyu, unamused. "what are you here for now? go."

junkyu's jaw dropped in disbelief and then he got up. "fine, i'm going. you asshole."

haruto looked at junkyu, confused.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

junkyu walked into his class, the pout still on his face.