ストーカー

[ CHAPTER NAME : STALKER ]

breathe, don't kill. breathe, don't kill. breathe don't kill. kill, don't breath...

junkyu was walking back on his way home, which his two douchebags of friends laughing like hyenas behind him.

"can you both shut up?" said junkyu, thoroughly annoyed.

"don't you think you and haruto are getting way too involved with each other which each other? like, the coincidences are way too much. maybe you both should fall in love with each other." said doyoung.

junkyu looked at doyoung, disgusted. "what the hell are you talking about? ew."

jeongwoo shrugged. "whatever you say. don't come crying to us when you realize you are head over heels in love with him."

junkyu scoffed. "even if i was going to fall in love with a guy, i wouldn't fall in love with a guy who had such a shitty personality."

doyoung and jeongwoo looked at each other. "well, but anyways. you have to play his lover."

the corner of junkyu's mouth twitched. "that stupid yoon jaehyuk, i will kill him if he ever lands in my hand."

doyoung threw an arm over junkyu's shoulder. "you know you can't do that. his fan club will kill you."

"this is why i hate popular guys. they piss me off."

jeongwoo also threw his arm around junkyu. "tell me about it."

----------------------------------------

"haruto! welcome back" said his mom, greeting him at the door.

haruto frowned. this was rare. "i'm back. what happened?"

haruto's mom tilted her head. "huh?"

"you are not usually here. don't you have work?"

"ah, all my meetings ended early."

removing his shoes and entering the house haruto said, "That's good. you've been working way too much these days."

his mom threw her arms around haruto. "aww, is my beloved son worried about me?"

removing his mom's hand, haruto said, "i'm sweaty, stop hugging me."

"hmph, anyways i made oyakodon, so freshen up quickly and come."

"you made it? or the chef."

"i made it."

haruto's eyes sparkled. he loved his mom's cooking.

he freshened up and sat on dining table. his mom placed the food in front of him.

"thank you for the food." said haruto and immediately dug in inside the food.

"how's school?"

"hmm" said haruto, greedily shoving down the food. "it's boring. right, we're going to have a school festival and our class is collaborating with the other section in doing a play. snow white and the seven dwarves."

"ooh, sounds fun. what are you doing?"

normally, haruto wouldn't have told his mother all this because he knew she'd get way too excited about it but he was so immersed in eating his food, he didn't even pay attention to what he was saying.

big mistake.

"i'm part of the play. i'm the prince and junkyu is the princess. honestly, i think he suits the role and i think out of everyone i'll be the most comfortable with hi--"