うそ

[ CHAPTER NAME : LIES ] 

shit. shit. shit. shit.

he was going to late again.

junkyu woke up, utterly panicked to see the time on his phone. he was on a streak of making it 

on time to school but it was going to break.

junkyu rushed out of bed. no, he wasn't going to let his streak break. quickly brushing his teeth and freshening up completely ditching the breakfast jihoon had made, junkyu rushed out of this house and ran inside the school gate.

after 3 seconds, the bell rang.

junkyu let out his breath. yes, he made it.

"dude, what the hell happened to you? did you wake up and decide to roll in a pig's field?" said jeongwoo, looking at junkyu in disgust.

"what?"

"your hair is messed up, it's obvious you didn't comb it. your shirt is half tucked it. your tie is not even--it can't even be called a tie and your wearing the mix-matched pair of socks. one of them are the school socks, the panda looking one is not for school."

junkyu's jaw dropped. people who were walking by stared at the both of them.

and then haruto walked by. for a second he stopped and looked at junkyu.

"oh hi ha--" and haruto walked away.

junkyu looked at haruto in disbelief. seriously? after dumping junkyu with a bunch of soft toys, he completely ignores junkyu?

"why did you bother saying hi to him? he doesn't greet anyone let alone you. he doesn't even know you." said jeongwoo.

"but--"

"forget it, go to the washroom and fix yourself. it's embarrassing to be seen with you. i'll tell jihoon that you are in the washroom." said jeongwoo, walking away.
junkyu pouted and made his way to the washroom. what a way to start the day.

------------------------------------------------

junkyu groaned.
"what happened? you look like you fought dragons last night."

"that's not the thing. we have P.E?" said junkyu, looking at the timetable in disgust.

"yeah...so what? don't tell me you don't have your gym clothes." said jeongwoo, gasping.

"are you pretending not to know me? you know that i hate sports. or any physical exercise for that matter." said junkyu, looking in utter pain.

"you're such a drama queen. on the other hand, we have joint PE with the other section. so, we get to be with doyoung." said jeongwoo, smiling.

junkyu's ears perked. "did you say the other class?"
"yes?"

wait, that meant he would get to see haruto as well.

"ew, stop grinning so creepily. i know you like doyoung more than me but don't be so obvious." said jeongwoo.

junkyu looked at jeongwoo confused. "i'm grinning?"

"you didn't know?" said jeongwoo. "you're getting weirder by the day."

...why did junkyu feel happy?
----------------------------------------------------------

"i hate this. really. my mood is terrible and i don't want to do this." said junkyu, groaning and walking inside the gym after changing his clothes.