好きな人

[ CHAPTER NAME : THE PERSON HE LIKES ]

junkyu was annoyed. haruto was ignoring him. ever since the robbery incident at haruto's house, haruto refused to even look at him.

"i mean," mumbled junkyu to himself. "it's not like we're close but still, it's obvious that he's ignoring me. is he feeling guilty that he put me through that?"

junkyu frowned. that didn't seem right. from what junkyu observed, it looked like haruto was the one who was more traumatized than him.

well, don't get junkyu wrong. it's not like he wants him and haruto to be all buddy buddy but if this continued any longer...

"that's it." said jihoon. "haruto and junkyu, you're going to go to the next classroom and resolving whatever issue you both have."

....if this continued any longer....THEY BOTH COULDN'T PRACTICE FOR THE PLAY.

the next second, the both of them found themselves all alone in an empty classroom. actually, this was a good opportunity. junkyu had been wanting to talk to haruto ever since that day.

haruto looked away awkwardly. he wanted to be anywhere except alone with junkyu. not only would his heart not calm down, he didn't want to confront junkyu about what happened that day.

haruto wondered. why on earth did he have to get involved with junkyu? his original intention was to keep low and not get attached to anyone.

haruto looked over at junkyu, who was intensely staring at him with a cute expression on his face. haruto face-palmed himself. just what on earth was this feeling for this guy?

could it be something romantic....?

haruto shook his head. junkyu was a guy, so was he. it's not like haruto to fall in love with everyone who's nice to him.

"haruto." said junkyu.

haruto jumped a bit, startled.

junkyu sighed. "did i do something wrong? ever since that day, you've been ignoring me. i know you know that i won't tell anyone about what happened, is it possible that you still don't trust me?"

haruto looked at junkyu. why was he making that expression? why did junkyu look so...

"AH BUT IT'S NOT LIKE I WANNA BE TRUSTED BY YOU OR SOMETHING HAHAHA JUST YOU WERE ACTING WEIRD SO I WAS WORR---AHSHSHDHS NOT WORRIED PER SAY BUT..." said junkyu, forcing his laughs.

haruto smiled and broke into chuckle. "you didn't do anything wrong, and thanks for being worried about me."

junkyu stared at haruto. ba-thump. junkyu blinked. what was that?

junkyu blushed slightly and looked away, clearing his throat. "so, we good?"

"yeah we good."

------------------------------------------------------

"junkyu, are you a robot?" asked jihoon, embarrassed by his brother's pathetic acting. junkyu was playing snow white, he had to be an airhead and give off a more romantic vibes but no, junkyu decided to be a monotonous robot.

"i'm trying my best, okay?" replied junkyu, glaring at jihoon.

jihoon sighed. "try once again."

currently, they were rehearsing the scene where the hunter falls in love with snow white and lets him go.

"dammit, i want to be in junkyu's place." said one of the girls, frowning.

"i know right," replied the other. "he has haruto for a prince and jaehyuk as his hunter. he's a guy, why does he get to do this?"