幸せな時間

[ CHAPTER NAME : A HAPPY TIME ]

haruto wondered for the millionth time. why was here? what kind of situation was this?

and most importantly, why was he going on a so-called date with junkyu?

"wait a minute, i'll just pack my bag and come." said junkyu, entering his classroom while haruto walked to his.

this was the perfect opportunity. he could quickly pack his bag and leave before junkyu comes to him.

"haruto!" said someone and haruto turned to see who was calling him.

"oh, asahi."

asahi came up to him and whispered. "can you look around and see if there's anyone watching us?"

"huh?" said haruto, taken aback by the unusual request from a teacher.

"just look around."

haruto scanned his surroundings. there was no one out of the ordinary.

"nope, no one suspicious."

"are you sure?" asked asahi, frowning.

"yep."

asahi let out a sigh. "i'm sure someone has been following me, wherever i go. i can just feel their presence around me all the time."

"are you sure, you're not just imagining things?"

"i thought so too, at first. but then, there's no way i can get such a strong feeling when i'm simply imagining."

"hmm..."

"anyways, sorry to have bothered you. you can go ahead and leave. i think your friend over there is waiting for you." said asahi.

friend over there...? haruto turned to see junkyu waiting in front junkyu's classroom, waving over at haruto.

plan: failed.

------------------------------------------

"hmm, what do we do first?" asked junkyu, as the both of them exited school together.

"what do you mean first? we're going to buy me a new phone. that's it."

junkyu looked at haruto, with a face of disgust on his face. "that's it? hell no. you said you haven't even tried Korean food yet and i'm going to make you try it."

"what?" said haruto, looking at junkyu in disbelief. "i don't want to."

junkyu rolled his eyes. "look at my face."

haruto's eyes pierced junkyu's but junkyu's hard expression didn't waver.

"does my face look like it's going to listen to what you want to do? does it?"

"what the hell? this is my life. i can do whatever i want to."

"what are you? a 13 year old? i can do whatever i want to" said junkyu, mimicking haruto's deep voice.

"very funny." said haruto, unamused.

"please, quit being a drama queen and come with me. do you even know where you can get phones? your phone doesn't even work, how can you find a place huh?" said junkyu, grabbing haruto's hand and dragging him.

haruto groaned, as he let himself be dragged. what junkyu said was correct so he couldn't refute that.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"here we are." said junkyu, entering a mall.

"why are we at a mall?" asked haruto.

junkyu blinked, batting his eyelashes. "for a date, of course."