セメやウケ?

[ CHAPTER NAME : TOP OR BOTTOM? ]

junkyu looked at haruto, horrified.

"w-what?!"

the girls also looked at junkyu, horrified. "haruto, is that true?"

haruto looked at junkyu and junkyu glared at him. haruto chuckled and said, "i was just joking but i would really appreciate it if you people stopped harassing him over who i like. one, if you need to ask someone about this, it's me. two, it's really none of your business and three, i don't have a girlfriend neither do i have anyone i like. that's it."

junkyu looked at haruto, relieved. he was glad that haruto told them off as well as admitting that what he said was nothing more than a joke.

the girls looked a bit taken aback and then said, "s-sorry."

"i think i'm not the one you should apologize to, though."

"oh right, sorry junkyu."

junkyu looked at them and gave them a fake smile, cursing them and haruto inside his head.

"thanks" said junkyu to haruto, after the girls left.

haruto stared at junkyu, as if analyzing something.

"what?" asked junkyu, becoming a bit self-concious.

haruto blinked and abruptly got up, walking towards the door. stopping at the door and turning back, he said in a loud voice, "maybe i should've just said you were actually my boyfriend."

park jeongwoo choked for a second time.

-------------------------------------

"what. is. his. damn. problem?" said junkyu, pacing up and down in his house.

jeongwoo and doyoung decided to come over so the both of them ate chips and watched junkyu slowly lose his mind.
"boyfriend? b. o. y. f. r. i. e . n. d. ? even if date a guy, like it would be that asshole."

doyoung looked at junkyu, thoroughly amused. he decided to watch for a bit more longer and then break the truth for his bestie.

"you know what that asshole said in the washroom? this position suits you better. the fuck he talking about? if we were hypothetically dating, i would be the to--"
"junkyu." said jeongwoo, causing junkyu to immediately shut up.

"you're going way too far."

"i agr---" stared doyoing but was interuppted by jeongwoo.

"TF MAKES YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO BE THE TOP HUH? YOU'RE PURE BOTTOM MATERIAL. YOU HEAR ME? B-O-T-T-O-M!"

junkyu looked at jeongwoo, almost offended. "what?! me? bottom? are you crazy. of course, i'm the top. t-o-p"

"haha? no. no way in hell. doyoung makes a better top than you. you blush at the mere sight of someone kissing!"

doyoung looked at junkyu and then jeongwoo and sighed. as much as this was entertaining, he had to stop it before it got worse.

"listen!" said doyoung. "this conversation has lost all it's meaning to stawp. i'll present my two points as a closing clase.

one, haruto was just messing with you, seeing you lose your shit over his words his exactly what he wants to see so in other words, he's winning.

two, jeongwoo is right. you're pure bottom material."

junkyu looked at doyoung. "you traitor"
doyoung shrugged. "i'm stating only facts."

--------------------------------------

haruto was simply staring at his ceiling when his mom walked into the room.

"how are you doing at school? i've been so busy i've couldn't check on you."
haruto smiled, grateful that she even bothered checking on him.

"i'm doing fine, i guess."

haruto's mom tilted her head and frowned. "how about friends? did you make any?"

junkyu was the first thing that popped in haruto's mind but all he could imagine was junkyu's annoyed face...you wouldn't call that a friend, right?
"not really. i spend most of my time alone."

his mom sighed. "haruto...we might be here for a long time, you know..."

haruto instantly faced her. "what?! you said 3 months?! what do you mean by long?"

"maybe after this year? the situation is not getting any better. it's still dangerous to return to japan."

haruto looked at her, angry. "i don't want to be here. i hate it here."

"c'mon, haruto. it's not that bad." said haruto's dad, entering the room.

"not that bad? there's nothing i can do."
"that's cause you don't have friends." said his mom.

haruto looked at his mom and then his dad and said, "i see what you guys are doing. you're ganging up and bullying your poor son. i see."

his parents chuckled and his dad ruffled his hair. "let's eat some spicy food."

-----------------------------------------------

junkyu walked into his brother's room, who immediately closed his laptop, appearing to be very suspicious.

narrowing his eyes, junkyu said, "what were you doing?"

"none of your business."

"gay porn?"

"what? no. gosh, your mind is like a gutter." said jihoon, wondering if he didn't raise junkyu properly.

"pft, does mashiho not help you?" said junkyu, with a smirk on his face.

jihoon looked at junkyu, horrified and baffled. "JUNKYU! what on earth? never mind. have you 

come here just to annoy me?"

"i came to ask a question?"

jihoon lifted an eyebrow. "and that is...?"

"if i was hypothetically dating haruto, of course i would be the top right?"

jihoon looked at junkyu and then burst out laughing. "you? top? hahahah. funniest joke of the century. junkyu, you give pure bottom vibes."

-----------------------------------------

junkyu knew he gave pure bottom vibes but...WHY THE HELL WAS HE DRESSED UP AS SNOW WHITE WITH HARUTO AS HIS PRINCE?!

----------------------------------

ooohh...sorry for the late update y'all

keep reading, commenting and voting

love,

pixiedust :)