ジュンキュはなんかかわいい (?)

[ CHAPTER NAME : JUNKYU IS KINDA CUTE (?)]

this was bound to happen sometime or the other. junkyu knew that this was coming but he didn't expect it to be so fast.

like wasn't it a bit too early for him?

"junkyu~~ please, tell us."

junkyu internally groaned. if they really wanted to know, why were the asking him? they should ask the main guy.

junkyu clenched his fists. stupid watanabe haruto. because of that tall, stupid but yet gorgeous 

guy, junkyu's peaceful school life without any drama had been disrupted.

"junkyu? answer us, please. is he dating someone, right now?" asked a girl from his class.

"i said a million times that i don't know, i really don't know why you continue insist on asking me."

"you're so close with him, there's no way you don't know him."

junkyu scoffed. so close, his ass. the only memory he has with haruto is the said guy trying to break junkyu by bending him into half.

oh wait, there was that time where they went to the mall. that was fun.

junkyu paused his thoughts. hold on a minute, did he just think about haruto and fun in the same sentence?

"i must be going crazy." mutttered junkyu under breath.
one of the girls shook junkyu's shoulder, like he was some rag doll.

"you know, i saw him having this really cute dog keychain on his bag and duh, there's no way he bought it. his girlfriend must've gifted it right?"

junkyu wondered. dog keychain...wait. junkyu's eyes widened in realisation. that must be the one junkyu gave him.
however, little did junkyu know that his small realisation was going to cause an uproar.

"SEE!! YOU KNOW ABOUT IT."

"TELL US, JUNKYU!"

"WHO IS SHE?"
"IS SHE PRETTY?"

junkyu got up from his seat but the girls still didn't stop bombarding him with questions.

"AAAAAAAAA" shrieked junkyu, stunning the girls for a couple of seconds and using those precious second to escape.

-----------------------------------------
junkyu entered the washroom and let out a hugh sigh of relief.

gosh, he never knew that those girls who he once thought were cute could he so annoying.

junkyu looked up from his knees to see someone, someone really familiar, washing their hands.

junkyu eyes widened and immediately shut off the tap and grabbed the collar of that person.
"what the hell?" said haruto, utterly confused.

"because of you, you asshole. my peace, my perfect school life everything has been destroyed."

haruto looked at junkyu, unimpressed. "what nonsense are you rambling about?"

junkyu brought his face closer to haruto, in an attempt to become a bit more intimidating. "tell you fans to stop asking me questions and to ask you directly!"

haruto stared right into junkyu's eyes, a bit of annoyance over his face.
in a split second, he grabbed both of junkyu's arms. and pushed him against wall.

"wha--what the hell do you think you're doing?" asked junkyu, trying to free his arms from haruto's grasp.

haruto scanned junkyu from top to bottom and brought his face closer to junkyu's who turned his face to other side.
"as i thought. this position suits you much better."

junkyu's eyes widened as his cheeks became a dark shade of pink.

haruto immediately released junkyu from his grasp, as if he realized something and without a word, walked out of the washroom.

junkyu looked at the door, stunned.
fuck, why wouldn't his heart just calm down?

--------------------------------------------

haruto walked fast, trying to shake to cool himself down. for some reason, his cheeks were heating up. did he have a fever?
haruto put a hand over his face and sighed.

he had to admit it. junkyu was just cute. plain cute. he looked so cute under haruto's grasp with his blushing cheeks.

gosh, what was wrong with him?

---------------------------------------------

the bell rang, the period ended and the minute the teacher left the class, junkyu was bombared by the girls again.
junkyu wanted to cry. why won't they just leave him alone?

junkyu looked at jeongwoo, desperate for help but his good for nothing best friend, merely shrugged indicating he had no power to stop girls on their mission.

"why are you not telling us?" insisted one of the them.
junkyu sighed. "how many times should i tell you? it's cause i don't know."

"but junkyu--"

"is she cute?"
"have you met her?"

junkyu banged his forehead on the table. please, someone save him.

--------------------------------------

after buying coffee from the vending machine, haruto made his way back to class only to see a huge crowd in the other section.
upon closer look, haruto noticied that it was junkyu who was being surrounded by all the girls.

"tell you fans to stop asking me questions and to ask you directly!"

haruto sighed. normally he wouldn't have bothered but he felt bad.

walking into the class, instantly causing the whole class to be quiet, haruto made his way to junkyu's desk.
junkyu looked up at haruto eyes widened but then looked away with a slight blush on his cheek.

"why are you guys bothering him?" asked haruto, looking at the stunned girls.

"uh--we, uh---"

junkyu groaned and said, "they want to know who you're dating? are you dating someone?"haruto looked at junkyu and smirked.

"why are you acting like you don't know? didn't we agree we'd be open about it?" said haruto, confusing the living shit out of junkyu.

"SO YOU KNEW ABOUT IT, HUH." said one of them.

haruto smiled and put his arm around an utterly confused junkyu, "of course, he knew. after all, he's the one i'm dating."

jeongwoo, who was drinking water in peace, instantly spit it out.
junkyu looked at haruto, mortified.

what...the...hell....?

------------------------------------------------

sorry, if this update is kinda short but i wanted to end it on this note so teehee and also tysm for 1K :))
keep reading, commenting and voting

love, 

pixiedust :))