この変態 !

[CHAPTER NAME : YOU PERVERT! ]

junkyu walked into the kitchen, his nose immediately hit with the delicious smell of food.

"hyung! it smells good, what are you making?" asked junkyu, sitting on the dining table.

jihoon turned and glared at him.

"what was the glare for?" asked junkyu, pouting. 

"you exhaust me, junkyu. like, how hard is it for you to just be a good student? i'm not asking for something big from you. i'm not asking you to drasticallly increase your grades or something. i just want to you to take things a bit more seriously. and i'm not the only one saying this. the other teachers also told me that you don't pay attention in class at all."

junkyu hung his head low. no matter whatever he said about his hyung, he still hated disappointing him like this.

"gosh, looking at your sad head, now i feel bad. ugh, go call chae." said jihoon.

"ew, i'm not calling that brat."

"junkyu!"

groaning, junkyu got up from his seat. 

"got it. don't get your panties in a twist."

"what did you say?"

"nothing!" yelled junkyu, exiting the kitchen. jihoon let out a small smile at the retreating figure of junkyu. 

gosh, he spoilt the both of his sibilings so much.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day of school would also pass ordinarily. or so he thought.

junkyu walked into the school, earlier than usual giving jisoo a smug look who merely rolled her eyes in return.

"oh wow, junkyu. you're early." said jihoon, feeling happy that his brother was early.

"jisoo threatned me."

the smile was wiped off his face. "of course, why else? hahaha."

junkyu looked at his brother. his brother, who did not talk to him at school, was talking to him. 

did something a happen to him? perhaps...a lover?junkyu's eyes widened and he dashed passed his brother into the classroom. 

"park jeongwoo!" yelled junkyu, entering the classroom. more like running.

"oh my my, junkyu arriving on time. what has the world done to deserve such a blessing?"

junkyu rolled his hands and sat in his seat. "stop exaggerating. anyways, i had something to ask you."

"of course, why else would you come to me?"

junkyu lightly hit jeongwoo's shoulder. "hush, anyways, remember you were telling me something about my brother dating someone?"

"oh yeah, it's just a rumour though."

"doesn't matter, just tell me who is it."

"nope, i'll let give you three guesses and if you don't guess it, you'll have to give me a bucket of chicken and i'll then i'll tell you."

"i hate you??"

"clearly you don't." 

"CLASS BE QUIET." said jihoon entering the classroom for homeroom. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ms.minnie?"jeongwoo shook his head indicating a no. there went junkyu's first guess.

"umm, ms.jeon?"

"isn't she like way older than your brother? you're guesses are terrible. you have only one more left."

junkyu scowled at jeongwoo. if only jeongwoo decided to be nice then he wouldn't have to go through all this hassle.

no other teacher came to his mind. ugh."ms. jisoo?" asked junkyu.

"ew, are you nuts? doesn't jihoon treat her like his older sister? woah, you're much worse, than i thought you'd be."

"shut up. fine, i'll buy you chicken. now, tell me who it is."

"it's just a rumour, though." junkyu glared at jeongwoo. 

"can you please just cut the drama and tell me?"

"it's mashiho. the P.E teacher."

"EH? MASHIHO?"

"hmm, aren't you like really close with him? i mean, that's why he lets you slack off."

"i'm going to go ask." said junkyu, getting up from his seat.

"oi, isn't that a bit rude?"

without giving jeongwoo an answer, junkyu left the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"hey, excuse me, have you mashiho anywhere?"the girl blinked. 

"mashiho...as in the teacher?"

"ah yes."

"i saw him headup to the rooftop. i'm not sure if he's still there but you can go check."

"thank you" said junkyu, heading towards the terrace.

the rumour doesn't have to be true. there was no harm in confirming the right facts.

junkyu walked up the stairs and saw that the door was already open and a stone was kept next to the door to prevent it from closing. junkyu walked onto the rooftop and looked around. there was no sign of mashiho. 

he walked these many flight of stairs for nothing?

in anger, junkyu kicked the stone, which was surprisingly light and the door shut.

"what the fuck do you think you're doing?" said a deep voice, making the hair on the end of junkyu's neck stand.

 wait, but he didn't see anyone?

junkyu turned around and saw that in front of him was none other than watanabe haruto.

"uh..." said junkyu, intimidating by the scary aura of the man. gosh, did he not know how to smile? he was shooting daggers at poor junkyu.

"you closed the damn door." said haruto, rolling his eyes.

junkyu frowned. so what if he closed the door? he could simply open it, right? no big deal. with much confidence, junkyu walked towards the door and turned the lock giving haruto a smug look.

however, that smug look was wiped off his face once he realised that he wasn't able to open the door.

junkyu's eyes widened in panic and looked at the door. he pulled it harder. why on earth was it not opening?

"yesterday, the day i joined, they said that the lock of the terrace was broken so don't close the door. did you not hear it?" asked haruto with a cocky look on his face.

junkyu looked away. he had been late so he missed the morning announcement.

"o-of course, i heard it."

haruto walked closer and closer to him. "really? then why did you kick the stone away?"

"uhh--i--"

haruto placed a hand beside junkyu. "don't tell me. you wanted to be alone with me?"

junkyu looked at haruto, who was looming over him due to his immense height and aura. there was a smug look on his face and junkyu felt even more annoyed than before.

angry, junkyu brought his knee up to haruto's crotch, subsequently kicking the man's balls.

"ow, ow what the fuck?"

"get away from me you pervert!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

happy reading :)

love,

 pixiedust :)